Ferrari, Aston, Lamborghini or Audi R8
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 396 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Which of these amazing supercars will you choose to drive to drive for three or four thrilling laps?
Aston Martin DB9 or V8 Vantage - The modern day Aston Martin still lives up to the benchmark of quality and luxury set nearly a hundred years ago. The V8 Vantage and the DB9 are both prime examples of their commitment to the three important elements of an Aston Martin: power, beauty and soul.
Ferrari 355, 360 or 430 - When you drive a Ferrari, you can appreciate the years of engineering knowledge gained from competing in Formula 1 - the engine roars with a power that has been harnessed to give you the ultimate in driving thrills.
Lamborghini Gallardo - Since the 1960s Lamborghini have been creating some of world’s most beautiful supercars and the Lamborghini Gallardo is no exception. Don’t let this ‘baby’ Lamborghini fool you, its sleek body hides a raging bull beneath its hood. Turn the key and the 5 litre, 500 bhp V10 engine snarls to life. Buckle up and experience the true meaning of speed.
Audi R8 - With a 4.2 litre V8 engine, and a top speed of 187mph, the Audi R8 was built to take your breath away! Audi’s leading designers have pushed the boundaries of racing technology, futuristic construction and luxury refinement to deliver a genuine masterpiece. Please note, the exact model of supercar will vary by location.
The person driving the car will be required to sign a disclaimer accepting liability in the event of damage to the vehicle. The driver will be given an option to purchase damage waiver cover when booking to minimise their financial exposure should there be an accident. Drivers are under no obligation to purchase this optional waiver. Full details are available at the time of booking.
- This experience is available on selected midweek dates, typically March to November.
- Some venues are open all year, please check on booking.
- You will be at the venue for 1 to 2 hours, with approximately 3 to 4 laps driving.
- The minimum age for this experience is 17 to 18 years old depending on location.
- Min height 1.60m (5ft 3"), max height 1.93m (6ft 4"). Max weight 114kg (18st) to 120kg (19st) depending on venue.
- A full UK or European manual driving licence is required and will need to be presented on the day.
- Some venues require your licence to have been held for at least a year with no serious offences, please check on booking.
- We advise you to book at least 6 to 8 weeks in advance.
- There will be other drivers in your session.
- You are welcome to bring spectators along.
This voucher is valid until the 1st December 2017