Fast and Furious Double Blast
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Delivered by supplier
This product will be delivered directly from our supplier - see description for details.
Collect 396 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Thrilling, fast and furious, this double driving experience is one way to get your heart racing!
Treat a car-lover to two laps in two truly spectacular cars - the Nissan R34 and Camaro SS.
The Chevrolet Camaro SS is an iconic American Muscle car, seen in plenty of on screen action over the years, especially in the famous Fast and Furious films.
This 1969 SS has a crazy 580 bhp from its 8 litre big block V8 engine, adjustable air suspension and wide custom wheels.
The Nissan R34 is just like Brian’s from the Fast and Furious films; well known for some great car chase action! With twin turbos and the Skyline’s active 4 wheel drive handling, this will be a unique, hugely enjoyable driving experience. Your experience will begin with a welcome introduction and safety briefing. You will then get the chance to sit behind the wheel of the cars, where you will drive 2 laps of the track in each.
The person driving the car will be required to sign a disclaimer accepting liability in the event of damage to the vehicle. The driver will be given an option to purchase damage waiver cover when booking to minimise their financial exposure should there be an accident. Drivers are under no obligation to purchase this optional waiver. Full details are available at the time of booking.
- This experience is available on selected Friday, Saturday and Sunday dates, throughout the year.
- This experience will last approximately 1½ hours. T
- he minimum age for this experience is 17 years old.
- Drivers must be fit and healthy and not suffer from any conditions that may impact their ability to drive the car safely.
- A Full UK or European manual driving licence with no serious offences.
- ou must be able to drive a manual transmission.
- We would advise you to book at least 8 weeks in advance.
- This experience is for one person, there will be other people there on the day.
- You're welcome to bring family and friends along to watch you take to the track.
This voucher is valid for a minimum of 11 months
- Delivered separately from any other items ordered
- Delivery usually within 4 working days
- Voucher pack designed to fit through the letter box, so no need to wait in for delivery.
- Unavailable to collect in store