Estee Lauder New Dimension Expert Liquid Tape 15ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock sold out
We're sorry, this product has sold out and we won't be receiving any further stock.
Collect 184 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
How to use
For best results, follow these simple but important steps.
1. Apply AM and PM on clean, dry skin—before any other skincare or makeup products.
2. Twist the applicator to "On" and squeeze a small, half-pea-sized drop onto tip, then twist "Off" before applying so you don't accidentally dispense more. A little bit of this powerful formula goes a long way.
3. Apply to the following target areas, drawing the applicator smoothly over skin to ensure it spreads in a thin film:a) From outer browbone, move out and up toward temples and hold briefly.b) Then move from upper cheekbones up toward temples and hold briefly.c) From corner of mouth, sweep up toward cheekbones and hold briefly. Finish by applying anywhere else you need a tightening sensation.
4. Let Liquid Tape dry for 2 minutes so it can set completely.
5. Gently pat or tap on any following skincare and makeup products, taking care not to "break" the delicate Liquid Tape. Don't glide or sweep on your other products as you usually would.
Key points to remember when using Liquid Tape: • Do apply a thin film on clean, dry skin.• Don't apply over skincare or makeup. It should be the very first step in your regimen after cleansing.• Do let it dry completely before applying any other formulas.• Do gently pat or tap on any following formulas so you don't "break" the Liquid Tape.