In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product. By adding this item to your basket you confirm you are 18 years or over.
Collect 48 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
It is hydrophobic and does not remove water or vitamins. It does not stay in the body and is completely excreted within 12-24 hours.
What Enterosgel does:
- Helps to stop diarrhoea or shortens the duration of diarrhoea
- Helps to reduce or prevent toxic and allergic reactions
- Relieves symptoms of indigestion
- Helps to restore beneficial intestinal microflora
- Protects the intestinal wall to promote healing
- Helps to detoxify the body
Can be used for:
- Acute diarrhoea - Viral (rotovirus, norovirus), Bacterial, Food Poisoning. IBS, Diarrhoea caused by taking antibiotics, Travellers diarrhoea
- Allergy (Not used for treatment of anaphylactic shock) -Food allergy, Skin conditions, (atopic dermatitis, Urticaria) related to consumption of allergens
This product is vegan friendly.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Enterosgel is easy to take and has no taste. Simply shake the tube well before use, dilute in 100ml of water or other liquid of room temperature and drink 1-3 hours before or after meal.
Child 3-5 years - 1-2 teaspoons or 5-10g, 3 times a day (up to 15-30g per day)
Child 5+ years - 2-3 teaspoons or 10-15g, 3 times a day (up to 30-45g per day)
Adults - 1 tablespoon or 15g, 3 times a day (up to45g per day)
In case of acute diarrhoea the single does can be doubled. If symptoms of diarrhoea continue for more then 48 hours, consult with your GP or pharmacist.
In case of food poisoning, take double dosage of Enterosgel and seek medical help.
Enterosgel is well-tolerated by children and adults. Enterosgel can be taken during pregnancy and breast-feeding.
Store at 4-25°, do not freeze.
Avoid drying after opening.
Use within 30 days after opening.
Hazards and Cautions
Contraindications: Intestinal atony (sever constipatoin due to bowel obstruction)
Possible side effect: Constipation.
Coutry of Origin: EU.
Manufacturers Address: Bioline Products s.r.o. Krakovska 1338/10 11000 Prague 1.
Enterosgel is based on minerals. 70% polymethylsiloxane polyhdrate, 30% purified water.
Preservatives, colouring, gluten, fat, sugar, lactose, flavours and sweeteners.