The traditional design of our classic jar candle reflects a warm, relaxed sense of style that's always at home. Convenient and easy to use, the large jar candle provides 110 to 150 hours of true fragrance enjoyment. Made with the finest ingredients, including natural fragrance extracts. Jar candles should burn 1 hour for every 25mm diameter, to ensure a clean and even burn.
How to love a Yankee Candle:
1. FIND YOUR FAVOURITE. There are lots to choose from!
2. TRIM THE WICK. Keep your wick trimmed to 3-5mm at all times, even the first time! If any smoking should occur when burning extinguish the flame, trim the wick, remove the trimmings, and relight the candle
3. LET THE WAX POOL. Each time your burn your candle, allow the entire top layer to become a fragrant pool of liquid wax and you’ll get the biggest, boldest scent possible.
4. BURN IT SAFELY. Always burn your candle on a heat resistant surface, keep it out of drafts, away from children and pets, and never leave it unattended while lit.
5. KNOW WHEN TO SAY GOODBYE. When only 1.5cm of wax remains, it’s time to let your candle go.
6. REPEAT STEPS 1 TO 5. Keep going until you’ve tried them all!
The item can be delivered to all addresses within the UK. Northern Ireland and to BFPO addresses.
Boots.com deliver to British Forces Post Office addresses. The charge for BFPO delivery is £6.00, this includes the cost of delivering your parcel to the BFPO sorting office and the charge applied for delivery to your address.
We can't ship aerosols to BFPO addresses. Aerosols will be intercepted and returned to us.
Please also note that certain areas carry specific weight restrictions and parcels over these weight limits are automatically returned to us.
£17.99 or 1,799 points
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Collect in store
Vanilla Cupcake is… the rich, creamy aroma of freshly baked cupcakes with hints of vanilla, lemon and lots of buttery icing! The distinctive design of our classic jar candle reflects a warm, relaxed sense of style that's always at home.
Collect 68 points with this purchase
Copyright © The Boots Company PLC. All rights reserved. Boots.com is a trading name of Boots UK Limited. Registered office: Nottingham NG2 3AA. Registered in England: company number 928555. Registered VAT number 116300129. For details of Boots registered internet pharmacies see Using Our Pharmacy Services page.