Direction for Use:
Take 2 tablets with liquid before 2 main meals of the day. During consumption of XLS-Medical Max Strength we recommend you drink adequate liquid during the day.
Do not exceed 4 tablets a day. Please read the product insert carefully.
Keep out of reach and sight of children
Store in a dry place at 25°C or below
Free pill box inside the box for temporary storage only.
Avoid excessive heat, light and humidity.
• Only recommended for adults over 18 years of age. The use of this product by adolescents 12-18 years old is subject to the supervision of healthcare professionals.
• Do not take XLS-Medical Max Strength during pregnancy or whilst breastfeeding or if your BMI (Body Mass Index) is below 18.5.
• Please consult your healthcare professional before taking XLS-Medical Max Strength:
- If you are diabetic, as XLS-Medical Max Strength supports the reduction of food cravings by balancing blood glucose levels. Diabetic patients may have to adjust
their daily anti-diabetic treatment to avoid hypoglycaemic attacks.
- If you have any known hypersensitivities to grape, corn or their derivative products
- If any medical condition exists.
Clavitanol™, a plant-based proprietary patented complex, microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (HPMC), tri-calcium phosphate, magnesium stearate.
The item can be delivered to all addresses within the UK. Northern Ireland and to BFPO addresses.
Boots.com deliver to British Forces Post Office addresses. The charge for BFPO delivery is £6.00, this includes the cost of delivering your parcel to the BFPO sorting office and the charge applied for delivery to your address.
We can't ship aerosols to BFPO addresses. Aerosols will be intercepted and returned to us.
Please also note that certain areas carry specific weight restrictions and parcels over these weight limits are automatically returned to us.
£53.32 or 5,332 points
120 UNI £0.44 per 1UNI
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Collect in store
Collect 212 points with this purchase
Copyright © The Boots Company PLC. All rights reserved. Boots.com is a trading name of Boots UK Limited. Registered office: Nottingham NG2 3AA. Registered in England: company number 928555. Registered VAT number 116300129. For details of Boots registered internet pharmacies see Using Our Pharmacy Services page.