Everyday activities that we take for granted can sometimes seem harder due to body pain including backache, joint pain or muscular pain. When it comes to muscle problems, one in three men and one in five women suffer in silence, instead choosing to grin and bear the pain.
We all take movement for granted, but as we get older joint pain, muscular pain and backache can sometimes restrict your daily routine and, as our bodies age, pain can occur as a result of natural wear and tear of the joints.
The range of Voltarol® pain relief products can help to reduce joint pain, muscular pain and backache to help you get back on your feet. Read more about the different products from Voltarol® and how they might help you.
The Voltarol® Emulgel® range
The Voltarol® Emulgel® range includes anti-inflammatory medicines, which target pain and inflammation at the source. The benefits include:
- Contain an anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) called diclofenac diethylammonium, which works by blocking production of some of the body chemicals that cause inflammation, pain, tenderness and swelling
- Unlike products that work by only cooling or heating the skin*, the active ingredient in Voltarol® Emulgel® products targets pain at its source
- They are non-greasy and easy to rub into the skin and have a pleasant fragrance
- They are suitable for adults and children age 14 years and over
*cooling gels or heat patches
Products in the Emulgel® range contain diclofenac diethylammonium and include:
For more information about arthritis and osteoarthritis please refer to the following websites:
Voltarol® Thermal Heat Patches can be applied directly to the area where there is muscle pain and provide the following benefits:
- They provide up to 10 hours of penetrating heat
- They provide penetrating heat that can help to unwind tight, aching muscles and increase circulation to help soothe pain away
- They are thin and discreet and can be applied directly to the skin, under clothing
- They are a medical device and are suitable for people aged 12 years and over
Always read the label