Home waxing. Salon results. It's that easy. An innovative self-heating wax system with a handy docking station that heats wax to the perfect temperature and a roll-on applicator.
£29.99 or 2,999 points
Collect 116 points with this purchase
Discover Veet EasyWax™ Electrical Roll-On - an innovative self-heating wax system with a roll-on applicator for salon wax results at home.
Formulated with the same ingredients as the waxes used in waxing salons, Veet wax removes hair from the root at first application, and is effective on hair as short as 2mm.It is specially formulated with natural beeswax for all skin types including sensitive. Skin remains impeccably smooth for up to 4 weeks!
7 easy steps to get salon wax results at home
Always follow the directions for use and the precautions indicated on the leaflet inside the pack.
1. Insert the Veet wax refill into the device, ensuring that it is fully inserted.
2. Plug the electrical cable into the device and into the socket. The red light turns on to confirm the device is heating. Place the plugged device on its base and leave it connected for 20min. After 20min the wax is ready for application. Start to apply the wax to a small area first, to check that the wax applies easily. If the wax does not easily roll onto the skin, let the device warm the wax for at least an additional 5min. The wax is ready when it glides out of the roller easily and applies evenly to the skin. Do not allow the wax to come into contact with water as it would become ineffective.
3. Apply the wax in the direction of hair growth (from knee to ankle for legs). Check that the slanted side of the roller head is in contact with the skin during application to allow the roller to glide over the skin.
4. Immediately place the strip over the layer of wax, ensuring that there is at least 1cm at the bottom which is wax free. Rub the strip repeatedly over the wax in the direction of hair growth.
5. Hold your skin taut to avoid discomfort. Holding the bottom of the strip, very quickly and in one swift motion, pull the strip back on itself against the direction your hair grows (from ankle to knee for legs) keeping the strip as close to the skin as possible. The faster you remove the strip the more effective it will be.
6. When you have finished waxing, remove any wax residues from your skin with a perfect finish wipe (you can alternatively use the back of a used strip). THIS WAX CANNOT BE RINSED OFF WITH WATER.
7. Unplug the device. After use the refill will be hot – Allow it to cool down before removing the refill from the device. If necessary, you can clean the roller head using the back of a used strip. Never use water, the Veet Finish Wipes or any other liquid to clean the device & roller head. Replace the cap on the roll-on and store. Always store in a dry location. Do not wrap the power lead around the appliance, pull or twist the power lead.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USE and keep the leaflet provided with the product for future use.
When using electrical appliances, especially when children are present, basic safety precautions should always be followed. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance. This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) without assistance or supervision if certain disabilities or lack of experience and knowledge prevent them from using it safely.
KEEP AWAY FROM WATER AT ANY TIME. ONLY USE IN DRY PLACE.
DANGER: As with most electrical appliances, electrical parts are electrically live even when unplugged. To reduce the risk of electric shock:
• Do not use near or in bathtubs, showers, basins or other vessels containing water.
• Do not use with wet hands.
• Do not place or store the appliance where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink.
• Do not place in or drop into water or other liquid.
• If the appliance falls into the water while plugged in, unplug it immediately. Do not reach into the water. To reduce the risk of burns, electrocution, fire, or injury to persons:
Check if the mains voltage indicated on the appliance corresponds to your local mains voltage before you connect the appliance.
• The appliance should never be left unattended when plugged in.
• Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in the leaflet provided with the product. Only use the power lead included in the Electrical Roll-On kit box.
• Never operate this appliance if It has a damaged power lead, if it is not working properly, or if it has been dropped, damaged, or dropped into water.
• Keep the power Lead away from heated surfaces. Do not wrap the power lead around the appliance.
• Do not use water, the Veet Finish Wipes or any other liquid to clean the device & roller head. Using water, the Veet Finish Wipes or any other liquid to clean the roller head will also make the wax ineffective (won't stick to the hair as well).
• Never insert anything into this appliance other than the Veet wax refill
• The appliance should never be plugged in without a Veet wax refill in it.
This appliance complies with EU legislation 2002/96/EC on end of life recycling. Please do not dispose of this appliance in a normal household waste. You can contact your local government authority for further help and advice on where to take your appliance for recycling. The Veet EasyWax™ device is covered by a 2-year guarantee. This does not affect the rights given to you by law. Please go to www.veet.com for full terns and conditions. This guarantee only applies to the Veet Easy Wax™ device and not the refills.
Designed for use on legs, arms, underarms & bikini line, but not suitable for use on the face, head, breast, perianal or genital areas or on any other body parts.
Do not use on varicose veins, scars, moles, broken, irritated, sunburnt skin, or on skin that has reacted badly to waxes in the past.
Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin or if you suffer from any skin related disorder.
Waxing is not suitable for the elderly, diabetics or people taking oral retinoids.
If you have not waxed before we recommend starting by removing hair from the legs. Only when you have experience then progress to the sensitive areas of underarm and bikini line.
We recommend not to wax the same area of skin twice during a waxing session.
After waxing we recommend waiting 24 hours before using antiperspirant, any other perfumed product, using artificial tanning equipment, sunbathing or swimming.
Before every use, test the wax for warmth and reaction by applying and removing the wax to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 HOURS there is no adverse reaction, begin waxing.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of ingestion, consult a doctor immediately and show the outer pack.
If you experience any stinging or tingling when waxing, remove the wax immediately with the wipes or with the back of a used strip and rinse thoroughly with water. If the sensation persists, seek medical advice.
Waxing is suitable for pregnant women but may cause bruising. It is normal that your skin turns red after waxing.
CAUTION: When in use the refill will be hot – Allow it to cool down before removing the refill from the device.
Use only VEET refills with this appliance. The 2 year guarantee won’t be valid if the Veet device has been used with other wax refills than the Veet EasyWaxTM refills.
The use of adapters, multiple sockets and/or extension cables is not permitted.
This appliance is intended to be used only in household applications.
EasyWax™ Electrical Roll-On Legs and arms wax refill 50ml:
Glyceryl Rosinate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cera Alba, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, CI 77891, CI 26100
Veet Perfect Finish Wipes:
Paraffinum Liquidum, Hexyldecyl Stearate, Parfum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Limonene, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil.
The item can be delivered to all addresses within the UK. Northern Ireland and to BFPO addresses.
|Collect from store||£1.95 or free when you spend over £20*||Pick up in store is available from 2300 Boots stores across the UK. If you place your order by 2pm it will be available to pick up after 2pm the following day (some exclusions apply) Our pick up next day service is available in 2300 stores. *Free delivery on orders over £20 in a single transaction excluding gift boxing, infant formula, other shops and Boots services (insurance and opticians).|
|Standard||£2.95 or free when you spend over £45*||
Usually delivered within 4 working days 8am - 9pm Mon - Fri. *Free delivery on orders over £45 in a single transaction excluding gift boxing, infant formula, other shops and Boots services (insurance and opticians). Orders containing bulky/heavy items or super heavy items are not available for free delivery. Please see details below.
**Pre-orders will be delivered within 4 working days after stock arrives in our warehouse.
|Named day||£3.95||You can select a named weekday up to 14 days in advance for your order to be delivered. Usually between 8am-9pm.|
|Next day||£4.75||Available on orders placed before 7pm. Orders placed after 7pm Mon - Fri or anytime Sat/Sun will not be delivered next day. The earliest delivery date for these orders will be shown at the checkout. Next day delivery is not available on medicines, these are shown with the green pharmacy cross symbol. Usually delivered between 8am -9pm.|
|Saturday||£5.50||Usually delivered between 8am and 9pm.|
|BFPO||£6.00||Orders must not contain aerosol products or bulky/heavy items.
For more information
Boots.com deliver to British Forces Post Office addresses. The charge for BFPO delivery is £6.00, this includes the cost of delivering your parcel to the BFPO sorting office and the charge applied for delivery to your address.
We can't ship aerosols to BFPO addresses. Aerosols will be intercepted and returned to us.
Please also note that certain areas carry specific weight restrictions and parcels over these weight limits are automatically returned to us.
|Heavy/bulky Items||£5.50||Orders containing bulky/heavy items are not available for free delivery or collect from store and are usually delivered within 5 working days.|
|Super heavy Items (over 50kg)||£12.99||Orders containing super heavy items are not available for free delivery or collect from store. Normally these items will be delivered to you within 5 working days, but for large items you may be contacted by the supplier to arrange a mutually convenient delivery date and time.|
You can pay for all delivery options with your Advantage Card points when spending your points