Veet EasyWax™ Electrical Roll-On Bikini & Underarm wax refill is specifically designed for use with Veet Easy Wax™ Electrical Roll-On. It is the simple solution for salon wax results at home. The small roll-on head is perfectly adapted to wax more sensitive areas such as bikini and underarm.
Formulated with the same ingredients as the waxes used in waxing salons, Veet wax removes hair from the root at first application, and is effective on hair as short as 2mm.It is specially formulated with natural beeswax for all skin types, including sensitive. Skin remains impeccably smooth for up to 4 weeks!
• A 50ml roll-on, specially designed for use on Bikini line & Underarms
• 12 non-woven strips
• 4 post depilatory wipes
• An instruction leaflet
7 easy steps to get salon wax results at home
Always follow the directions for use and the precautions indicated on the leaflet inside the pack.
1. Insert the Veet wax refill into the device, ensuring that it is fully inserted.
2. Plug the electrical cable into the device and into the socket. The red light turns on to confirm the device is heating. Place the plugged device on its base and leave it connected for 20min. After 20min the wax is ready for application. Start to apply the wax to a small area first, to check that the wax applies easily. If the wax does not easily roll onto the skin, let the device warm the wax for at least an additional 5min. The wax is ready when it glides out of the roller easily and applies evenly to the skin. Do not allow the wax to come into contact with water as it would become ineffective.
3. Apply the wax in the direction of hair growth (from knee to ankle for legs). Check that the slanted side of the roller head is in contact with the skin during application to allow the roller to glide over the skin.
4. Immediately place the strip over the layer of wax, ensuring that there is at least 1cm at the bottom which is wax free. Rub the strip repeatedly over the wax in the direction of hair growth.
5. Hold your skin taut to avoid discomfort. Holding the bottom of the strip, very quickly and in one swift motion, pull the strip back on itself against the direction your hair grows (from ankle to knee for legs) keeping the strip as close to the skin as possible. The FASTER you remove the strip the more effective it will be.
6. When you have finished waxing, remove any wax residues from your skin with a perfect finish wipe (you can alternatively use the back of a used strip). THIS WAX CANNOT BE RINSED OFF WITH WATER.
7. Unplug the device. After use the refill will be hot – Allow it to cool down before removing the refill from the device. If necessary, you can clean the roller head using the back of a used strip. Never use water, the Veet Finish Wipes or any other liquid to clean the device & roller head. Replace the cap on the roll-on and store. Always store in a dry location. Do not wrap the power lead around the appliance, pull or twist the power lead.
Designed for use on legs, arms, underarms & bikini line, but not suitable for use on the face, head, breast, perianal or genital areas or on any other body parts.
Do not use on varicose veins, scars, moles, broken, irritated, sunburnt skin, or on skin that has reacted badly to waxes in the past.
Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin or if you suffer from any skin related disorder.
Waxing is not suitable for the elderly, diabetics or people taking oral retinoids.
If you have not waxed before we recommend starting by removing hair from the legs. Only when you have experience then progress to the sensitive areas of underarm and bikini line.
We recommend not to wax the same area of skin twice during a waxing session.
After waxing we recommend waiting 24 hours before using antiperspirant, any other perfumed product, using artificial tanning equipment, sunbathing or swimming.
Before every use, test the wax for warmth and reaction by applying and removing the wax to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use.
If after 24 HOURS there is no adverse reaction, begin waxing.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of ingestion, consult a doctor immediately and show the outer pack.
If you experience any stinging or tingling when waxing, remove the wax immediately with the wipes or with the back of a used strip and rinse thoroughly with water. If the sensation persists, seek medical advice.
Waxing is suitable for pregnant women but may cause bruising. It is normal that your skin turns red after waxing.
CAUTION: When in use the refill will be hot – Allow it to cool down before removing the refill from the device.
Use only VEET refills with this appliance. The 2 year guarantee won’t be valid if the Veet device has been used with other wax refills than the Veet EasyWaxTM refills. The use of adapters, multiple sockets and/or extension cables is not permitted.
This appliance is intended to be used only in household applications.
Veet Easy Wax™ Electrical Roll-On Bikini & Underarm wax refill 50ml:
Glyceryl Rosinate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cera Alba, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, CI 77891, CI 26100
Veet Perfect Finish Wipes:
Paraffinum Liquidum, Hexyldecyl Stearate, Parfum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Limonene, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil.
The item can be delivered to all addresses within the UK. Northern Ireland and to BFPO addresses.
Boots.com deliver to British Forces Post Office addresses. The charge for BFPO delivery is £6.00, this includes the cost of delivering your parcel to the BFPO sorting office and the charge applied for delivery to your address.
We can't ship aerosols to BFPO addresses. Aerosols will be intercepted and returned to us.
Please also note that certain areas carry specific weight restrictions and parcels over these weight limits are automatically returned to us.
£9.99 or 999 points
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Item is currently out of stock online
Salon wax results at home. The easy-fit one-click wax cartridge gives up to twelve wax sessions. Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin.
Collect 36 points with this purchase
Copyright © The Boots Company PLC. All rights reserved. Boots.com is a trading name of Boots UK Limited. Registered office: Nottingham NG2 3AA. Registered in England: company number 928555. Registered VAT number 116300129. For details of Boots registered internet pharmacies see Using Our Pharmacy Services page.