Trevor Sorbie Keratin + Argan 235ºC Power Hair Straightener
Frizz reduction system works in harmony with the Keratin and Argan properties to keep hair shiny and frizz-free all day long.
Features and benefits
• Variable heat settings 120°C to 235°C for all hair types
• Smooth & snag-free Keratin + Argan ceramic floating plates for a superior finish
• Instant heat up and ultra-fast heat recovery – ready to use in 10 seconds
• Frizz reduction system for smoother results
• Automatic safety shut-off after 59 minutes for peace of mind
• Includes heat resistant storage bag
• 3m salon length swivel cord
• Worldwide voltage
• EU adapter plug for European travel
• Switch the styler on by pressing the power button.
• Select the desired temperature setting by using the + and – buttons. + to increase the temperature, - to decrease the temperature. The light next to the selected temperature will flash. When the desired temperature has been reached, the light next to the temperature will stay lit continuously
• Switch the styler off by pressing the power button
• Before use, make sure hair is clean, dry and tangle-?free
• Heat the straightener to 180°C to 200°C for thin to medium hair and 235°C for thick, curly hair
• Starting with the under layers of hair, select a section around 5cm / 2 inches wide and place the straightener at the root
• Run the straightener through the entire length of the hair, without stopping. Use a comb whilst straightening for even straighter results
Did you know?
For a super sleek look, start straightening closer to the roots. For natural root volume start straightening further away from the roots.
• Before use, make sure hair is clean, dry and tangle-free
• Heat the straightener to 180°C to 200°C for thin to medium hair and 230°C for thick, curly hair
• Clamp a section of hair in between the plates of the straightener, pointing the straightener downwards. With your free hand, hold onto the ends of the hair
• Rotate the straightener 180° towards you and glide down the length of the hair until you reach the ends
• Release the hair from between the plates and finish the style with your fingers
• Apply hairspray to keep the curls in place
Did you know?
• For tighter curls use smaller sections and a higher heat setting.
• Lower temperatures and wider sections are best for looser curls
• To create soft waves, brush the curls through with a large paddle brush
In the box
• Trevor Sorbie Keratin + Argan 235ºC Power Straightener
• Heat resistant storage bag
• Warranty leaflet with styling tips
Top Tip: Achieve super smooth and glossy hair with Trevor Sorbie Straight Protect & Shine!
Contains Easy-Iron™ technology to aid straightening, and increases hair's resistance to heat damage from styling tools up to 230?c. Use the heat settings on your straighteners - if you don't need the highest setting then turn it down. You should always use the lowest heat setting that works on your hair to minimise heat damage.