Bold, beautiful and filled with WOW factor — autumn and winter's hottest hair and beauty trends will keep all eyes on you this season.
A stunning look for socialising, the roaring twenties have glittered their way back onto the catwalk this season. Feel good with our tips for extravagant Gatsby glamour.
- 1. Keep glowing until midnight with a radiant long-lasting foundation.
- 2. Add drama to your eyes and lips with a smoky eye palette and your most seductive lippy.
- 3. Get slick and prepare your hair with an anti-frizz hair serum, then curl a section into a tight ringlet. Gently brush out, then create shine and hold with hairspray. Finish with a gorgeous twenties-inspired hair accessory for added sparkle.
Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup SPF 10 30ml
SEVENTEEN Smokey Eye Trio Eyeshadow in midnight
Revlon® Colorstay™ Ultimate Suede Lipstick in designer
Boots Silver Rose V Clamp
John Frieda Frizz-Ease Dream Curls Enhancing Oil 50ml
Big bouncy curls
Wild and untamed curls are spilling onto catwalks. With our tips to boost body and your confidence you too can embrace big beautiful waves.
- 1. Think big: use a curl-enhancing shampoo and conditioner.
- 2. Towel dry your hair, then prep it for styling with heat-protective curl cream to enhance your hair's natural curl.
- 3. Use your styling tool to create tight curls over your entire head. The smaller the tong, the bigger the 'do!
- 4. Tease and tousle your glorious mane using a wide toothed comb and body-boosting spray — then flaunt those curves with pride.
Charles Worthington Curl Definer Shampoo 250ml
Trevor Sorbie Firm Hold Curl Cream 150ml
BaByliss 2287BU Pro Curl 210 Styling Hair Tongs
Mark Hill Just Tease Me! Wide Tooth Comb
Umberto Giannini Incredible Body Full Volume Hairspray for Big Hair 200ml
Big bouncy curls
From Pinot noir to Merlot shades, try our tips for statement lips. This full-bodied trend is delicious on a night out.
- 1. For a striking start, line your natural lip line with a deep red lip liner, blending towards the centre of your lips.
- 2. Using a lip brush for precise application, smooth your claret lippy over the lips, before blotting with tissue for a velvety finish.
- 3. Dip into fashion by softening edges with a cotton bud. The slightly lived-in look is massive this season!
- 4. Complement your bold lip with matte finish foundation.
Pick 'n' mix nails
Pick 'n' mix nails
Perfect for parties or expressing yourself in the office, there's no such thing as OTT nails this season. Get accessorising with our ideas for textured top coats.
- 1. Using a strengthening base coat to protect your nails, create a perfect canvas to embellish.
- 2. Apply two coats of a bold base colour. If you can't choose a shade why not use a mixture of polishes.
- 3. Pick your favourite topping and get creative with a special effect polish. From metallic swooshes to quirky nail beads, grab attention by mixing them up.
SEVENTEEN Magnetized Nail Polish
Barry M Confetti Nail Paint
Bourjois Paris Manicure Toppings
Clinique A Different Nail Enamel for sensitive skins in hi sweetie
DIOR BASE COAT Long Lasting Protecting Nail Base
Turn grunge up a notch this season with an edgy punk-inspired do. Make Vivienne Westwood proud with defiant hair textures and daring make-up.
- 1. To create a hairstyle that really sticks up for itself massage a generous amount of texturising wax into your locks with your fingertips.
- 2. Tease your hair into spikes and sections using your fingers or a fine toothed comb. Be as adventurous as you like!
- 3. Crown your hair-do with a backcomb spray for added volume, then add attitude to your make up with a bold lippy and dramatic eyeliner.
Barry M Metallic Liquid Eye Liner in gold
Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids Lipstick in fuchsia flash
Bumble and bumble Semisumo Hair Pomade 50ml
Umberto Giannini Glam Hair Backcomb In A Bottle
Trevor Sorbie Tail Comb
This roaring trend is so easy to master - you won't believe your eyes. The classic flick is a few shades bolder this season, so give it a go and add instant attitude to your look.
- 1. Line your upper lashes with a liquid eyeliner staying as close to the lashes as possible.
- 2. For a purr-fectly exaggerated flick, draw a swoop from the corner of your eye out towards the edge of your eyebrow.
- 3. From the edge of the line you have just drawn, work backwards to fill in the gap and create your flick shape. Why not sweep some black eyeshadow over the top for a sultry, smoky effect?
Maybelline EyeStudio Color Tattoo 24hr Cream Gel Eyeshadow in timeless black
Bourjois Erasable Liner
Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer
Smashbox Limitless Waterproof Liquid Liner Pen
No7 Smokey Eye Brush