94% of users saw more definition*
93% of users saw separated lashes*
92% of users saw long lasting results*
76% of users said this mascara DOUBLED the volume of their lashes Vs bare lashes
*results observed in a consumer panel survey using 2 coats
After applying 2 coats this mascara:
• Curl the lashes upwards using the flat side of the brush, twisting the brush while applying the mascara.
• Through this twisting action, the lashes are combed and defined by the longer bristles, which stroke through the mascara from root to tip & separates each lash, for clump free application!
•When applying, use a delicate zig-zag motion, to ensure lashes are fully coated from root to tip for maximum definition!
• Use the tip of the brush for more accuracy, to capture the tiny lashes at the corners of the eyes!
• Additional layers will create more volume.
• This unique all-in-one brush has two different application zones, which means mascara can be loaded easily onto the lashes and combed through.
• The shorter bristles on the flat side of the brush hold more of the mascara bulk, ready to apply to the lashes
• The longer bristles of the brush comb through the mascara from root to tip, making the lashes appear more defined, volumised and longer.
• The conical shaped tip of the brush helps with the application of mascara to the tiny, hard to catch lashes at the corners of the eyes.
The item can be delivered to all addresses within the UK. Northern Ireland and to BFPO addresses.
Boots.com deliver to British Forces Post Office addresses. The charge for BFPO delivery is £6.00, this includes the cost of delivering your parcel to the BFPO sorting office and the charge applied for delivery to your address.
We can't ship aerosols to BFPO addresses. Aerosols will be intercepted and returned to us.
Please also note that certain areas carry specific weight restrictions and parcels over these weight limits are automatically returned to us.
£6.99 or 699 points
Collect in store
Fake it with Falsifeye HD! Lash by lash separation, corner to corner volume & length for High Definition impact!
Collect 24 points with this purchase
Copyright © The Boots Company PLC. All rights reserved. Boots.com is a trading name of Boots UK Limited. Registered office: Nottingham NG2 3AA.Registered in England: company number 928555. Registered VAT number 116300129. For details of Boots registered internet pharmacies see Using Our Pharmacy Services page.