Riemann P20 remains very water resistant, even after frequent swimming throughtout the day. Riemann P20 has a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of 10 and 20.
• Once a day application; 10 hours protection
• Clear liquid, quick drying
• No white marks
• Sun Protection Factor 20
• Very water resistant, even after swimming frequently throughout the day
• Active 15 minutes after application
• Riemann P20 is a quick drying clear, liquid sun protection with photo stable UVA and UVB filters in a unique formulation.
• Apply and allow to dry for 15 minutes before exposure to sun
• For external use only; avoid contact wtih the eyes and other mucous membranes
• Pat dry rather than rub after swimming. excessive rubbing and soap will remove the product; in those situations reapplying is necessary
• Apply generously and evenly, paying particular attention to the most vulnerable areas such as the ears, nose, shoulders, shins and feet.
Alcohol Denat, Octocrylene, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Hexyldecanol, Aqua, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Homosalate, Cyclopentastiloxane, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Hydroxypropylcellulose
The item can be delivered to all addresses within the UK. Northern Ireland and to BFPO addresses.
Boots.com deliver to British Forces Post Office addresses. The charge for BFPO delivery is £6.00, this includes the cost of delivering your parcel to the BFPO sorting office and the charge applied for delivery to your address.
We can't ship aerosols to BFPO addresses. Aerosols will be intercepted and returned to us.
Please also note that certain areas carry specific weight restrictions and parcels over these weight limits are automatically returned to us.
£11.19 or 1,119 points
100 ML £11.19 per 100ML
Collect in store
Riemann P20 is a quick drying, clear liquid sun protection with photo stable UVA and UVB filters in a unique formulations.
Offers 10 hours protection proven on human volunteers in laboratory test.
Collect 44 points with this purchase
Copyright © The Boots Company PLC. All rights reserved. Boots.com is a trading name of Boots UK Limited. Registered office: Nottingham NG2 3AA.Registered in England: company number 928555. Registered VAT number 116300129. Registered pharmacy number 1092488.