Reebok Gym Ball - 55cm Magenta

Cookies on our site

We use cookies to provide you with the best experience on our site. If you continue shopping with us we'll assume that you're happy to receive cookies. Find out more about cookies x

WebMD Link

  Can't find country?

Please note that changing your country whilst shopping will remove all items from your basket.


Product description

A gymball has to offer a fine balance between support and instability, if the ball is too rigid or too soft then the effects on your core stabilising muscle will be compromised. The Reebok gymballs all perform to these optimal levels even if you are simply using the ball to sit on at a desk or performing dynamic exercises.

Using the right size ball is important, some people seem to think bigger is better but actually the correct size of ball is based on your height because when lying down this effects the position of your back and pelvis. If you are less than 175cm tall (5 feet 8 inches) then go for a 55cm ball. 176 – 195cm (5 feet 8 inches to 6 feet 3 inches) then you need a 65cm and if you are 196cm (6 feet 4 inches) or more then you need the 75cm. If you are going to use the ball for sitting at a desk (which is a fantastic idea) then you can go for a ball one size smaller so that you don't have pressure on the back of your legs when sitting on the ball.

The materials of the Reebok gymballs are a very high quality and will give you the best performance if you follow this advice. When you blow the ball up for the first time only blow it up to 80% of the correct size then leave it overnight to allow the fibres to 'stabilise' then add the remaining 20% the next day. This will make the surface of the ball smooth and most stable.

Product Features:

  • Diameter: 55cm
  • Colour: Magenta
  • Maximum User Weight: 110kg

Please Note:

  • Unavailable to collect in store
  • Delivered separately from any other items ordered
  • Delivery usually within 5 working days

Shopping with us

However you like to shop we've got you covered, from placing an order in-store or by phone to shopping online and through our app.

Discover No7's latest innovation

Discover our first serum clinically proven to reduce the look of wrinkles, firm skin and even skin tone

Save for later

Reebok Gym Ball - 55cm Magenta


0.0 out of 0 based on 0 user reviews Gym accessories

£19.99 or 1,999 points



Order for home delivery

Item is currently out of stock online

The Reebok Gym Ball (55cm) is ideal for sit ups, back exercises, improving your core and general fitness.

Collect 76 points with this purchase

  • Our partner sites

  • Boots WebMD Macmillan
<-- bazaar voice iframe to JS end -->