REVITIVE IX Circulation Booster
Our most advanced & innovative REVITIVE Circulation Booster, with unique IsoRocker system, WidePulse waveforms and intensity levels from 1–99. REVITIVE IX increases blood circulation, reduces swollen feet and ankles and alleviates aches and discomfort.
The importance of leg circulation
Blood flows around your body as part of the circulatory system. Our bodies were designed to be active and so when you walk your leg muscles actively contract and relax, to pump the blood up through the legs and back to the heart. Healthy leg circulation is where blood carries carbon dioxide and waste products pumped from your legs through your veins back to the heart and oxygenated blood is returned to the legs.
Unfortunately if you are unable to take regular exercise, the leg muscle pumps are less active and blood flow is reduced. This can cause blood and fluid to pool in the legs and may cause swelling and discomfort.
REVITIVE IX is designed to:
• Reduce swollen ankles and feet
• Alleviate tired, aching and heavy legs
• Improve circulation
• 99 intensity levels - With intensity levels from 1–99, REVITIVE IX is suitable for everyone, including those with poorer circulation.
• WidePulse waveforms - Patented WidePulse waveforms, our latest breakthrough in circulation technology which results in a more comfortable stimulation.
• IsoRocker - Electrical pulses cause the calf muscles to gently tense up, then relax, which in turn causes the REVITIVE device to rock back and forth.
• 15 variable waveforms - Helping to avoid muscle habituation (where muscles start to contract less effectively when repeatedly doing the same thing), REVTIVE IX has 15 variable waveforms, each with a different pattern, to ensure the muscles contract more effectively throughout each session.
• Electrode Body Pads - REVITIVE IX includes 2 pairs of TENS body pads to target other areas of the body, such as back, shoulders, arms.
• Remote control - For ease of use REVITIVE IX can be operated with its remote control or manually
Developed by researchers at leading UK universities, REVITIVE Circulation Boosters are Class IIa medical devices that use Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) to improve blood flow in the legs and feet. EMS uses electrical pulses which activate nerves, causing muscles to tense-up – that is, to ‘contract’.
The body naturally uses electrical signals to trigger the muscle contractions needed for us to move. EMS simply gives the body a helping hand to do this. EMS applied via the soles of the feet, for example, causes the leg muscles to contract, producing a squeezing action on veins, in the same way as you would squeeze liquid along a tube. This helps to push blood ‘uphill’, back to the heart. Squeezing veins in this way is what leg muscles naturally do when we walk.
Good circulation is vital for good health, but age, certain illnesses and even just being less active can all cause circulation problems. These problems can lead to a wide range of symptoms, including swollen ankles, tired & aching legs and numbness in the hands and feet.
Simple to use and drug-free, REVITIVE is a clinically proven way to help boost circulation and continue doing the things you love.
“We have used REVITIVE and have found that it is very effective at stimulating the muscles of the feet and lower legs, causing a very good increase in blood flow. I am so impressed that I will be using it myself.” - Prof. Mark Whiteley, Consultant Vascular Surgeon and Director of The Whiteley Clinic, UK
What does it feel like?
After placing both bare feet on the footpads of the REVITIVE IX Circulation Booster, increase the intensity level for the feet (levels 1-99) until you feel strong, comfortable, non-painful muscle contraction. This feels like a tingling, pins and needles sensation. You can control the intensity and duration with the easy-to-use remote control. Just 20 to 30-minutes per day is recommended to experience the benefits.
The REVITIVE IX Circulation Booster was developed in the UK following the success of the original Circulation Booster™. It is a drug-free and non-invasive solution to improve leg circulation. If you are sitting or standing for long periods, even just one session may help.
REVITIVE should not be used by persons:
• Fitted with an electronic implant such as a pacemaker, AICD or other electrical implant
• Being treated for or have the symptoms of deep vein thrombosis
• In the first trimester of pregnancy
As REVITIVE is a registered medical device it means if you have been diagnosed with a long-term illness or disability like diabetes or high blood pressure you qualify for VAT exemption, which may save you another 20%.
The item can be delivered to all addresses within the UK. Northern Ireland and to BFPO addresses.
Boots.com deliver to British Forces Post Office addresses. The charge for BFPO delivery is £6.00, this includes the cost of delivering your parcel to the BFPO sorting office and the charge applied for delivery to your address.
We can't ship aerosols to BFPO addresses. Aerosols will be intercepted and returned to us.
Please also note that certain areas carry specific weight restrictions and parcels over these weight limits are automatically returned to us.
£189.99 or 18,999 points
Collect in store
Collect 756 points with this purchase
Some products that we sell have been specifically designed for use by persons who are disabled or chronically sick.
HM Customs & Excise rules allow these items to be purchased by the customer at a VAT exclusive price as long as they are purchased by or for a disabled or chronically sick person. The goods must also be for personal or domestic use only and must be applicable to that person's disability or sickness.
For full details on this relief please refer to HM Customs notice 701/7 VAT reliefs for disabled people.
Copyright © The Boots Company PLC. All rights reserved. Boots.com is a trading name of Boots UK Limited. Registered office: Nottingham NG2 3AA.Registered in England: company number 928555. Registered VAT number 116300129. Registered pharmacy number 1092488.