Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Black HX9352 Rechargeable Toothbrush
Philips Sonicare, the pioneers behind sonic toothbrushing, are taking the tradition of innovation even further with the introduction of Philips Sonicare DiamondClean. Sonicare DiamondClean utilises the latest in brush head and bristle technology, a range of five cleaning modes and a slim, lightweight handle for the best possible brushing experience.
DiamondClean is clincally proven to remove up to 100% more plaque biofilm in hard-to-reach areas and to whiten teeth up to two times better within one week than a manual toothbrush, also improves gum health and whitens teeth in only one week. Achieve the best oral health care regimen and a whole mouth clean that users can see and feel with Philips.
• The ultimate statement, our most stylish toothbrush ever, finished in matte black ceramic
• No. 1 recommended brand of power toothbrushes by dental professionals
• DiamondClean Black is the most advanced Sonicare toothbrush ever
• Visibly whiter teeth in just one week
• Removes 100% more plaque in hard-to-reach areas than a manual toothbrush
• Sleek, stylish design featuring innovative glass charging cup and USB charging travel case
• New advanced diamond-shaped brush head for supreme cleaning and whitening
• Optimal cleaning between teeth and along the gum line - improved gum health in just 2 weeks
• 5 brushing modes, clean, sensitive, gum care, white and polish
• Experience the Sonicare difference you can see and feel - or your money back!*
Diamond-shaped bristles provide a greater surface area for exceptional cleaning and whiter teeth teeth in just one week.
The uniquely designed diamond bristle heads have 44% more bristles than Philips Sonicare's standard sized ProResults brush heads. The heads come in two sizes:
• Standard brush head: For focused cleaning in areas of special need.
• Compact brush head: For orthodontic patients and those with smaller mouths.
Reminder bristles - gradually fade, indicating when it's time to replace brush heads. When bristles exhibit fatigue they are less effective at removing plaque.
DiamondClean's power handle has a ceramic finish and a chrome accent ring highlights the elegant neck of the brush.
The technology in the handle is hidden so that the sleek matte white finish of the brush is uncluttered by electronic visual displays. Only when the on button is pressed are the brushing modes illuminated to reveal the array of options.
These are then simply selected by scrolling down using a one button action. When on, unique back light indicates selected mode. When off, display becomes invisible for a clean look.
Philips Sonicare DiamondClean is Sonicare's most versatile brush yet and is suitable for a wide range of users. This versatility allows consumers to tailor their brushing experience to their own needs as well as their dental professional's advice.
The brush modes range from:
• Clean - the standard mode for a whole mouth clean
• White - removes surface stains to whiten teeth
• Polish - brightens and polishes teeth to bring out their natural brilliance
• Gum Care - gently stimulates and massages gum
• Sensitive - an extra-gentle mode for sensitive teeth
Its patented sonic technology delivers against the highest industry standards for plaque removal. And the Gum Care mode safely and gently helps to decrease gum bleeding and prevent gum recession. Dynamic cleaning action drives fluid between teeth and along the gum line for healthier gum with notable results in just two weeks you'll have something to smile about.
Philips Sonicare DiamondClean toothbrush comes with a Smartimer, that automatically stops your Sonicare toothbrush after the dentist-recommended brushing time of two minutes has elapsed. If you switch the toothbrush off at any time during the brushing cycle, for instance to rinse or apply more toothpaste, the Smartimer interrupts its timing and resumes where it left off when you switch the appliance back on again.
The Quadpacer will tell you when each quadrant of the mouth is complete.
All Sonicare electric toothbrushes come with a standard worldwide two-pin bathroom plug lead, designed to be used in a two-hole bathroom socket. The lead can also be plugged into a three-hole wall socket via a converter (converter not included).
The Sonicare DiamondClean comes with a two-year warranty from Philips, but remember to replace your brush head at least every three months for optimal results.
Long battery life
Exceptionally long 3 weeks of use on a single full charge or 42 2-minute brushings
In order to get the most out of your Sonicare’s battery life, it is essential that you charge it for 24 hours before first use. Due to the way the glass charger works, it cannot be placed on a metal surface. Money Back Guarantee *Philips Sonicare stands behind its products. If within 28 days of your original retail purchase you are not satisfied with your Sonicare experience for any reason, we will refund your money. Proof of purchase required.
1 x DiamondClean standard Brush Head
1 x DiamondClean mini Brush Head
1 x USB charging travel case case
1 x Conductive Glass Charger