Philips Sonicare, the pioneers behind sonic toothbrushing, are taking the tradition of innovation even further with the introduction of Philips Sonicare DiamondClean. Sonicare DiamondClean utilises the latest in brush head and bristle technology, a range of five cleaning modes and a slim, lightweight handle for the best possible brushing experience.
DiamondClean is clincally proven to remove up to 100% more plaque biofilm in hard-to-reach areas and to whiten teeth up to two times better within one week than a manual toothbrush, also improves gum health and whitens teeth in only one week. Achieve the best oral health care regimen and a whole mouth clean that users can see and feel with Philips.
Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean toothbrush features:
• Provides up to 100% better plaque removal in hard-to-reach areas thanks to the patented sonic technology (31,000 brush strokes/minute).
• Delivers a gentle and dynamic cleaning action that drives fluid deep between teeth and along the gum-line to help improve gum health in just 2 weeks.
Dual charging system - Philips Sonicare DiamondClean possesses a highly impressive three week charge but when users need to recharge their brush, DiamondClean comes equipped with:
- A unique charging glass that can be used for mouth rinsing, as well as the latest in conduction technology to charge the toothbrush as it rests in the glass that is sat on the induction base, making it stylish enough to display in the most fashion-forward bathroom.
- Revolutionary USB travel case When travelling or on the go, Sonicare DiamondClean can be fully charged using a revolutionary USB travel case that can be plugged into almost any lap top computer and saves the hassle of having to pack plugs and adaptors.
- But only the most intrepid travellers need worry about this advanced feature as Sonicare DiamondClean holds an impressive three weeks charge.
Diamond-shaped bristles provide a greater surface area for exceptional cleaning and whiter teeth teeth in just one week. The uniquely designed diamond bristle heads have 44% more bristles than Philips Sonicare's standard sized ProResults brush heads. The heads come in two sizes
• Standard brush head: For focused cleaning in areas of special need.
• Compact brush head: For orthodontic patients and those with smaller mouths.
Reminder bristles - gradually fade, indicating when it's time to replace brush heads. When bristles exhibit fatigue they are less effective at removing plaque.
DiamondClean's power handle has a ceramic finish and a chrome accent ring highlights the elegant neck of the brush.
The technology in the handle is hidden so that the sleek matte white finish of the brush is uncluttered by electronic visual displays. Only when the on button is pressed are the brushing modes illuminated to reveal the array of options. These are then simply selected by scrolling down using a one button action.
When on, unique back light indicates selected mode. When off, display becomes invisible for a clean look.
Philips Sonicare DiamondClean is Sonicare's most versatile brush yet and is suitable for a wide range of users. This versatility allows consumers to tailor their brushing experience to their own needs as well as their dental professional's advice. The brush modes range from:
• Clean - the standard mode for a whole mouth clean
• White - removes surface stains to whiten teeth
• Polish - brightens and polishes teeth to bring out their natural brilliance
• Gum Care - gently stimulates and massages gum
• Sensitive - an extra-gentle mode for sensitive teeth
Its patented sonic technology delivers against the highest industry standards for plaque removal. And the Gum Care mode safely and gently helps to decrease gum bleeding and prevent gum recession. Dynamic cleaning action drives fluid between teeth and along the gum line for healthier gum with notable results in just two weeks you'll have something to smile about.
Philips Sonicare DiamondClean toothbrush comes with a Smartimer, that automatically stops your Sonicare toothbrush after the dentist-recommended brushing time of two minutes has elapsed. If you switch the toothbrush off at any time during the brushing cycle, for instance to rinse or apply more toothpaste, the Smartimer interrupts its timing and resumes where it left off when you switch the appliance back on again.
The Quadpacer will tell you when each quadrant of the mouth is complete.
All Sonicare electric toothbrushes come with a standard worldwide two-pin bathroom plug lead, designed to be used in a two-hole bathroom socket. The lead can also be plugged into a three-hole wall socket via a converter (converter not included).
The Sonicare DiamondClean comes with a two-year warranty from Philips, but remember to replace your brush head at least every three months for optimal results.
Philips Sonicare DiamonClen electric toothbrush includes:
• 1 x Philips Sonicare DiamondClean handle
• 2 x DiamondClean brush heads
• 1 x Induction charger base
• 1 x Glass holder (sits on the induction base)
• 1 x USB charging travel case
• 1 x USB cable
Philips DiamondClean brusheads:
Don't forget to buy a 2 pin plug adapter so you can charge your toothbrush.
The item can be delivered to all addresses within the UK. Northern Ireland and to BFPO addresses.
Boots.com deliver to British Forces Post Office addresses. The charge for BFPO delivery is £6.00, this includes the cost of delivering your parcel to the BFPO sorting office and the charge applied for delivery to your address.
We can't ship aerosols to BFPO addresses. Aerosols will be intercepted and returned to us.
Please also note that certain areas carry specific weight restrictions and parcels over these weight limits are automatically returned to us.
£249.99 or 24,999 points
Philips Diamond clean toothbrush HX9332, Sonicare's ultimate power toothbrush is designed to improve oral health whilst whitening teeth
Collect 996 points with this purchase
Copyright © The Boots Company PLC. All rights reserved. Boots.com is a trading name of Boots UK Limited. Registered office: Nottingham NG2 3AA.Registered in England: company number 928555. Registered VAT number 116300129. Registered pharmacy number 1092488.