Try to think about what success will look like for you. Whether that's eating healthier foods, being more active or getting to your ideal weight – take responsibility for maintaining your weight loss and keep trying not to slip back into old habits! Some Tips for Weight Loss include:
• Work out meal plans for weight loss and consider a healthier more balanced way of eating. Meals should include a balance of protein, carbs, vitamins and minerals.
• Swap fatty or sugary snacks for fruit
• Cut down on alcohol, it contains more calories than you’d think
• Increase the amount of activity and exercise you get – this could mean anything from walking to work instead of driving, to taking up a new sport or joining a gym
• The best weight loss plan gives yourself realistic goals. Remember that it's likely you will lose weight more quickly in the first 1-2 weeks of your diet, and the rate of weight loss will slow as your diet continues, don't let this frustrate you!We recommend that you check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, want to lose a large amount of weight, have a current medical condition or are taking any medication before starting any exercise or weight loss plan.
Copyright © The Boots Company PLC. All rights reserved. Boots.com is a trading name of Boots UK Limited. Registered office: Nottingham NG2 3AA. Registered in England: company number 928555. Registered VAT number 116300129. For details of Boots registered internet pharmacies see Using Our Pharmacy Services page.