Save five pounds on maxinutrition fuelmax endurance performance
Save twenty five per cent on selected phd products
Nicotinell Support Gum
Save £5 on the Celebrity Slim starter pack
New XLS Medical Max Strength
In addition experts recognise that successful weight loss is about more than cutting calories and taking more exercise, you need to change your behaviour to stay slim, and that ‘s a skill in itself.
Try to think about what success will look like for you – eating healthier foods, being more active and changing your habits – take responsibility for maintaining your weight loss and keep trying not to slip back into old habits! Some Tips for Weight Loss include:
• Work out meal plans for weight loss and consider a healthier more balanced way of eating
• Swap fatty or sugary snacks for fruit
• Cut down on alcohol, it contains more calories than you’d think
• Increase the amount of activity and exercise you get – this could mean anything from walking to work instead of driving, to taking up a new sport or joining a gym
• The best weight loss plan is to set yourself realistic goals, a steady rate of weight loss of 1 to 2 pounds (0.5 to 1kg) a week is recommendedWe recommend that you check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, want to lose a large amount of weight, have a current medical condition or are taking any medication before starting any exercise or weight loss plan.
Copyright © The Boots Company PLC. All rights reserved. Boots.com is a trading name of Boots UK Limited. Registered office: Nottingham NG2 3AA.Registered in England: company number 928555. Registered VAT number 116300129. Registered pharmacy number 1092488.