In addition experts recognise that successful weight loss is about more than cutting calories and taking more exercise, you need to change your behaviour to stay slim, and that ‘s a skill in itself.
Try to think about what success will look like for you – eating healthier foods, being more active and changing your habits – take responsibility for maintaining your weight loss and keep trying not to slip back into old habits! Some Tips for Weight Loss include:
• Work out meal plans for weight loss and consider a healthier more balanced way of eating
• Swap fatty or sugary snacks for fruit
• Cut down on alcohol, it contains more calories than you’d think
• Increase the amount of activity and exercise you get – this could mean anything from walking to work instead of driving, to taking up a new sport or joining a gym
• The best weight loss plan is to set yourself realistic goals, a steady rate of weight loss of 1 to 2 pounds (0.5 to 1kg) a week is recommendedWe recommend that you check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, want to lose a large amount of weight, have a current medical condition or are taking any medication before starting any exercise or weight loss plan.
Copyright © The Boots Company PLC. All rights reserved. Boots.com is a trading name of Boots UK Limited. Registered office: Nottingham NG2 3AA.Registered in England: company number 928555. Registered VAT number 116300129. For details of Boots registered internet pharmacies see Using Our Pharmacy Services page.