£5.99 or 599 points
Collect 20 points with this purchase
With Nair soothing body wax strips you're just two steps away from beautiful, radiant, silky smooth skin.
Please read the instructions and all warnings and cautions before use. Follow exactly.
Hair Length: Can be used on hair with more than 1 week of growth. Must not be used on hair longer than 1cm. Trim the hair before waxing if necessary.
Patch Test: Before each use, always do a patch test. Apply a test sample to a small area where the product will be used, following the instructions. Wait 24 hours before applying the product to a larger area. A slight reddening of the skin is normal for several hours after waxing. In cases of more extreme reactions, discontinue use immediately and do not proceed with the full treatment. If skin appears normal, proceed.
1. Wash the area to be waxed with mild soap and water (do not take a bath). Dry thoroughly. If the climate is hot and humid, lightly dust the area to be waxed with powder.
2. Take a wax strip and rub it gently between your hands to soften the wax.
3. Starting at the corners, peel the 2 halves of the strips apart slowly so that you have two separate strips with wax evenly distributed on each half.
4. Apply one half of the strip to the area where hair is to be removed, in the direction of hair growth. Smooth down with your hand.
5. Holding the skin taut, quickly pull off the strip in the opposite direction, parallel to the skin, not up and away from the body. Holding the skin taut during wax removal from the bikini area is very Important to minimise bruising.
6. The same strip can be reused by folding in-half on itself and rubbing between the palms, before unfolding.
7. After waxing is complete, use a Post-Wipe to help soothe and moisturise the skin after waxing and to remove any wax residue. Avoid hot baths and sunbathing for at least 24 hours. After underarm waxing, do not use a deodorant or antiperspirant for at least 24 hours.
Wax Strips: Triethylene Glycol Rosinate, Glyceryl Rosinate, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Mentha Arvensis Extract, Mentha Arvensis Oil, Guaiazulene, Limonene, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, CI 77891, CI 42090
Post-Wipes: Paraffinum Liquidum, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isopropyl Myristate, Bisabolol, Parfum, Glycine Soja Oil, Chamomilla Recutita Extract, BHT, Tocopherol, Farnesol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Eugenol, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben
The item can be delivered to all addresses within the UK. Northern Ireland and to BFPO addresses.
|Collect from store||£1.95 or free when you spend over £20*||Collect from store is available from 2400 Boots stores across the UK. Your order will be available to collect from your chosen store in 3 - 5 working days. *Free delivery on orders over £20 in a single transaction excluding gift boxing, infant formula, other shops and Boots services (insurance and opticians).|
|Standard||£2.95 or free when you spend over £45*||
Usually delivered within 4 working days 8am - 9pm Mon - Fri. *Free delivery on orders over £45 in a single transaction excluding gift boxing, infant formula, other shops and Boots services (insurance and opticians). Orders containing bulky/heavy items or super heavy items are not available for free delivery. Please see details below.
**Pre-orders will be delivered within 4 working days after stock arrives in our warehouse.
|Named day||£3.95||You can select a named weekday up to 14 days in advance for your order to be delivered. Usually between 8am-9pm.|
|Next day||£4.75||Available on orders placed before 5pm. Orders placed after 5pm Mon - Fri or anytime Sat/Sun will not be delivered next day. The earliest delivery date for these orders will be shown at the checkout. Next day delivery is not available on medicines, these are shown with the green pharmacy cross symbol. Usually delivered between 8am -9pm.|
|Saturday||£5.50||Usually delivered between 8am and 9pm.|
|BFPO||£6.00||Orders must not contain aerosol products or bulky/heavy items.
For more information
Boots.com deliver to British Forces Post Office addresses. The charge for BFPO delivery is £6.00, this includes the cost of delivering your parcel to the BFPO sorting office and the charge applied for delivery to your address.
We can't ship aerosols to BFPO addresses. Aerosols will be intercepted and returned to us.
Please also note that certain areas carry specific weight restrictions and parcels over these weight limits are automatically returned to us.
|Heavy/bulky Items||£5.50||Orders containing bulky/heavy items are not available for free delivery or collect from store and are usually delivered within 5 working days.|
|Super heavy Items (over 50kg)||£12.99||Orders containing super heavy items are not available for free delivery or collect from store. Normally these items will be delivered to you within 5 working days, but for large items you may be contacted by the supplier to arrange a mutually convenient delivery date and time.|
You can pay for all delivery options with your Advantage Card points when spending your points
Copyright © The Boots Company PLC. All rights reserved. Boots.com is a trading name of Boots UK Limited. Registered office: Nottingham NG2 3AA. Registered in England: company no. 928555. Registered VAT no. 116300129. Registered pharmacy no. 1092488