"The complete DIY nose wax for men and women. This world first product allows you to easily and effectively remove unsightly and embarrassing nose hair. The specially formulated sensitive hard wax can also be used to remove blackheads from the nose surface.
Nad’s Nose Wax, containing chamomile and aloe, is applied with the unique Nad’s SAFETIP™ applicator that is designed to target the hair around the edge of the nostril, only removing hairs that are sticking out or easily noticed.
Blackheads can also be removed by simply reversing the applicator to use the Spatula and applying Nad’s Nose Wax directly to the nose surface.
No strips, no mess, no fuss and no embarrassing nose hair leaving you clean and confident for weeks.
Each pack gives you 4 uses.
READ AND FOLLOW ENCLOSED INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USE.
NOSE WAXING: CAUTION: IF YOU HAVE A MOUSTACHE OR STUBBLE, USE THE MOUSTACHE STENCILS TO PROTECT THE AREA. HOLD THE STENCIL TIGHT OVER THE AREA WHEN INSERTING THE SAFETIP™ APPLICATOR.
1. Clean the inside of the nostrils with a tissue.
2. Dip the SafeTip™ of the applicator into the wax and ensure the wax covers the entire base of the collar Do not dip deeper than the base of the collar.
3. Twist the applicator out of the wax to prevent the wax from dripping. Tap the SafeTip™ applicator on the rim of the jar to remove any excess wax.
4. Immediately pull tightly down on your upper lip to hold the skin taut underneath the nose and insert the SafeTip™ into the nose. The collar should sit outside the nostril. Do not move or twist the applicator once it has been inserted.
5. Let the wax cool inside your nostril for at least 90 seconds but no more than 2 mins. IT IS IMPORTANT TO TIME THIS WITH A WATCH AS ANYTHING LESS THAN 90 SECONDS WILL NOT ALLOW THE WAX TO SET PROPERLY. ANYTHING ABOVE 2 MINUTES WILL CAUSE THE WAX TO BECOME HARD AND BRITTLE. BOTH THESE SITUATIONS WILL RESULT IN WAX REMAINING INSIDE THE NOSTRIL, MAKING IT DIFFICULT TO REMOVE.
6. To remove, hold the stem of the SafeTip™ applicator tightly and pull down in one swift movement (Figure5). The quicker you pull the applicator, the more effective the hair removal result. (DO NOT SLOWLY DRAG THE APPLICATOR AS THIS WILL CAUSE TUGGING OF THE HAIR).
7. Discard applicator after use or proceed to using the spatula end for deep pore cleansing.
8. Repeat process for the other nostril.
DEEP PORE CLEANSING
1. Coat the Spatula of the applicator with a thick layer of wax. Do not coat the Stem of the applicator. Twist the applicator out of the wax to prevent the wax from dripping.
2. Apply the wax in a thick, even layer from the center of the nose down towards the cheek area. Treat each side of your nose separately.
3. Let the wax cool on the skin for 30 seconds until it is still soft and pliable but no longer sticky to touch. If wax is left on skin too long, it becomes hard and brittle.
4. Hold the cheek taut with the free hand. Carefully flick the wax, starting at the outer edge and then tightly grip the wax and remove in one quick motion towards the centre of the nose.
5. Repeat process for opposite side of the nose.
6. Discard the applicator after use.
• Keep out of reach of children • Consult your specialist if you have had nose/nasal surgery in the past 12 months • Do not use if you have a nose piercing • Do not use if you have low or reduced immunity • Do not use if you have a cold or runny nose • Waxing is not recommended for the elderly or diabetics • Do not use if taking oral retinoids, blood thinning or skin thinning medication • Do not use on sunburnt, dry, flaky, broken or irritated skin, over warts, pimples, moles or wounds or if you have suffered any adverse reaction to waxes in the past • Do not use product on or around the eye area • Conduct a test patch before use by applying the product to a small part of the area you wish to treat. Remove product and wait 24 hours. If there is no adverse reaction, proceed
with full application • Heat only in a microwave. Do not heat in a saucepan or hot water • FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE CORRECT WAX SETTING TIME MAY RESULT IN WAX
RESIDUE REMAINING IN NOSTRIL. IF THIS OCCURS, CAREFULLY USE BLUNT-ENDED TWEEZERS TO GRAB ONTO THE WAX AND PULL WAX OUT. DO NOT ATTEMPT
TO USE SCISSORS. • It is normal for skin to appear red after waxing. In case of persistent redness, burning sensation, pain or bleeding apply a cold compress and seek immediate medical advice. SHOULD BURNING
OCCUR, RUN COLD WATER OVER THE AFFECTED AREA FOR 30 MINUTES AND SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION.
Nose Wax Ingredients: Glyceryl hydrogenated rosinate, Paraffin, Cera alba (Beeswax), Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet almond) oil, CI 77891 (Titanium dioxide), Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, Anthemis nobilis (chamomile) flower oil, Glycine soja (Soybean) oil, Parfum (Fragrance)
Post Wax Calming Oil Wipes Ingredients : Isopropyl myristate, Coco-caprylate/caprate, Isohexadecane, Tocopheryl acetate, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet almond) oil, Calendula officinalis flower oil, Bisabolol, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl glycol, BHT.
Antibacterial Wipes Ingredients: Aqua(Water),PEG -75 lanolin, Benzalkonium chloride, Chlorhexidine digluconate, Eucalyptol, Citrus medica limonum (Lemon) peel oil.
The item can be delivered to all addresses within the UK. Northern Ireland and to BFPO addresses.
Boots.com deliver to British Forces Post Office addresses. The charge for BFPO delivery is £6.00, this includes the cost of delivering your parcel to the BFPO sorting office and the charge applied for delivery to your address.
We can't ship aerosols to BFPO addresses. Aerosols will be intercepted and returned to us.
Please also note that certain areas carry specific weight restrictions and parcels over these weight limits are automatically returned to us.
£13.25 or 1,325 points
45 G £29.44 per 100G
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Item is currently out of stock online
The complete DIY nose wax for men and women. This world first product allows you to easily and effectively remove unsightly and embarrassing nose hair.
Collect 52 points with this purchase
Copyright © The Boots Company PLC. All rights reserved. Boots.com is a trading name of Boots UK Limited. Registered office: Nottingham NG2 3AA. Registered in England: company number 928555. Registered VAT number 116300129. For details of Boots registered internet pharmacies see Using Our Pharmacy Services page.