Join us on Thursday 21 January 2016 between 10am and 2pm* at our exclusive over 60s shopping event. As well as free No7 makeovers, gifts and competitions, you'll also receive an amazing £5 worth of Boots Advantage Card points when you spend £30 in store**.
Not an Over 60s club member?
Join now to receive fantastic offers and event invitations, exclusively for our Over 60s club members.
Check below to find an event near you:
Visit our desktop site to find your nearest store
You'll receive a free gift that includes the choice of either the No7 Beautiful Skin Luxurious Foaming Shower Oil 200ml or the No7 Beautiful Skin Sumptuous Bath Milk 290ml, both worth £11.50. Just present your voucher at the till to redeem it and enjoy!**
If you're feeling lucky, why not enter our exclusive competition, where you could win an Elizabeth Arden hamper worth £490?! There's also a Benefit hamper worth £150 up for grabs, plus four chances to win a £100 voucher for Boots Opticians.
**Terms and conditions
Free gift: The free gift will be one No7 Beautiful Skin Luxurious Foaming Shower Oil 200ml or one No7 Beautiful Skin Sumptuous Bath Milk 290ml
No 7 make-up consultation: The consultation is subject to whether an advisor is available at the time.
Boots Opticians voucher prize: The voucher can be redeemed on a single pair of glasses or sunglasses with lens upgrades and coatings up to the value of £100, or contact lenses up to the value of £100 in a single prescription. A valid prescription is required. Eye test not included. Ready-made reading glasses, frame only purchases, re-glazes and safety eyewear are excluded.
Other prizes: Worth values are based on the price per ml/g of separate, full-sized product.
The voupon will be issued in store by a member of staff.
More treats for the over 60s Boots Advantage Card offer:
- A total of 500 points will be added to your Boots Advantage Card to spend in store or online when the £30 threshold has been met in a single transaction
- Complete glasses and contact lenses are excluded from the threshold spend
- Offer only applies to Boots Advantage Card customers over the age of 60
- Points cannot be redeemed at Boots Opticians, Boots Hearingcare or against mobile phone top-up cards, prescription items, pharmacy services, infant milks (up to 6 months), gift vouchers/cards, postage stamps or Boots Travel and Insurance Services and Boots Kitchen Appliances
- Existing points promotions will not be multiplied during any points event in store or online
- More Treats for Over 60s is exclusive to UK Boots Advantage Card holders aged 60 or over
- To collect 10 points for every £1 you spend on Boots branded products every time you shop, you will need to be signed up for More Treats for Over 60s and have activated the 10 points offer on your Boots Advantage Card account in store using the coupon in your welcome letter
- Proof of age will be required at the time of activation, such as a driving licence, bus pass or passport
- You must present your permanent Boots Advantage Card each time you shop to receive the 10 points offer. The 10 points offer will not be rewarded retrospectively
- Boots reserves the right to determine which products should be in this offer
- The 10 points offer excludes prescription items, infant milks (up to 6 months), gift vouchers/cards, Boots Opticians products and services, Boots Insurance and Travel Services, Professional Discount Cards and Boots kitchen appliances
- During special storewide points events, you will only collect 10 points for every £1 you spend on Boots branded products. For products and services on points promotions you will receive the fixed number of points advertised. No additional points will be collected
- Normal Boots Advantage Card exclusions apply, see the Boots Advantage Card application form for full terms and conditions
Terms and conditions of the free prize draw:
- You must be 60 years of age or over to enter
- Only customers attending the Over 60s Boots Advantage Card event can enter
- No purchase is necessary and entry to the prize draw is free
- Only one entry per person
- No cash or other alternative to the prize will be offered
- To enter, simply complete a free prize draw entry form and post it in the prize draw entry box in store on the day of the event. Incomplete or illegible entry forms will not be entered
- Winners will be selected at random from all the entry forms posted in the entry box in store on the day of the event
- The competition is open to all UK residents, excluding employees of Walgreens Boots Alliance and any related companies or agencies professionally associated with the free prize draw competition
- The promoter is Boots UK Limited, Thane Road, Nottingham, NG2 3AA
- For prize terms and conditions see the in-store posters
- All entry forms will be sent to Boots Support Office, Nottingham, NG2 3AA, where the national draw will take place four weeks after the event
- Separate winners will be chosen. The same individual can't win more than once
- Winners will be notified within four to six weeks of the event by telephone
- A list of winners can be obtained by writing to the Marketing Department, Boots Support Office, Nottingham, NG2 3AA
- In the event the prize is unavailable an equivalent alternative will be provided
- This competition closes at midnight on 21 January 2016. Responsibility will not be accepted for loss, delay or corruption of any data in transit or in the incomplete nature of any entries to the prize draw. Responsibility will not be accepted for loss, delay or damage to prizes whilst being delivered. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them. We will not pass on your details to any other organisation without your permission, except for the purpose of awarding the prize, if necessary. The judge's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into