Lotil Original Cream softens & helps heal and prevent chapped, cracked and dry damaged skin, anywhere on the body
Lotil Original Formula Skin Cream:
- Softens & helps heal and prevent chapped, cracked and dry damaged skin. (Anywhere on the body).
- Powerful emollients rapidly rehydrate
- Antibacterial & antifungal ingredients help reduce any infection
- Helps stop cuts and broken skin from stinging
- Non greasy and rapidly absorbed
- Can help combat athletes foot
- Soothes skin after shaving
- Soap replacement for sufferers of very dry skin conditions
- Antibacterial, antifungal and antiseptic
- Recommended by pharmacists, dermatologists, podiatrists & chiropodists.
For best results use frequently. Gently massage into your skin until the cream is completely absorbed. Always apply after washing, before going to bed and particularly during cold, dry weather
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only.
Aqua, glyceryl stearate SE, glycerin, lanolin alcohol, benzyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, oleic acid, triethanolamine, stearic acid, parfum.
The item can be delivered to all addresses within the UK. Northern Ireland and to BFPO addresses.
Boots.com deliver to British Forces Post Office addresses. The charge for BFPO delivery is £6.00, this includes the cost of delivering your parcel to the BFPO sorting office and the charge applied for delivery to your address.
We can't ship aerosols to BFPO addresses. Aerosols will be intercepted and returned to us.
Please also note that certain areas carry specific weight restrictions and parcels over these weight limits are automatically returned to us.
£6.29 or 629 points
114 ML £5.52 per 100ML
Collect in store
Lotil Original Cream softens & helps heal and prevent chapped, cracked and dry damaged skin, anywhere on the body.
Collect 24 points with this purchase
Copyright © The Boots Company PLC. All rights reserved. Boots.com is a trading name of Boots UK Limited. Registered office: Nottingham NG2 3AA.Registered in England: company number 928555. Registered VAT number 116300129. Registered pharmacy number 1092488.