InStyler Ionic Ceramic Rotating Iron
The InStyler Ionic Ceramic Rotating Iron is a totally new styling tool that straightens, curls or adds volume and shine with long lasting results. The secret to the InStyler is its rotating heated polishing cylinder with four rows of precision aligned bristles.
• Black tourmaline ceramic 32mm barrel
• Ionic bristles to separate and align the hair
• Tourmaline ceramic floating plate to smooth any thickness of hair
• 3 heat settings - 140c, 157c and 195c
• 30 second rapid heat-up
• Automatic safety shut-off
• 12 month warranty
What is in the box?
InStyler Ionic Ceramic 32mm unit, Thermal Shield, Heat Mat, User Manual, Quick Start Guide
How to use your InStyler - Preparation for all hair types.
• Before using your InStyler, you should always start with clean, dry hair.
• You should also detangle first with a brush or comb, and all sections should be combed out for optimal results and shine.
• Sections of hair to be styled should be no wider than the length of the InStyler barrel. We recommend starting with 1 to 3 inch sections at a time for whichever style you want to achieve.
• Style the under layers of your hair first. After under layers are completed, style your top layers.
• You may use any salon quality styling product with your InStyler, however we do not recommend the use of any oil-based products with your InStyler
• For better hold, you can use your favorite light styling spray on each section of hair before using your InStyler.
• Go Slowly! The most important lesson is to glide the InStyler slowly. Don’t worry if you see “steam” coming off of your hair when using your InStyler. This is not the result of any damage to the hair, it is simply excess moisture that is evaporating.
Preview the User Manual (Additional info leaflet) in the Info & advice tab above - from page 7 covers styling techniques
The item can be delivered to all addresses within the UK. Northern Ireland and to BFPO addresses.
Boots.com deliver to British Forces Post Office addresses. The charge for BFPO delivery is £6.00, this includes the cost of delivering your parcel to the BFPO sorting office and the charge applied for delivery to your address.
We can't ship aerosols to BFPO addresses. Aerosols will be intercepted and returned to us.
Please also note that certain areas carry specific weight restrictions and parcels over these weight limits are automatically returned to us.
£32.00 or 3,200 points
Item is currently out of stock online
The InStyler Ionic Ceramic Rotating Iron is a styling tool that straightens, curls or adds volume. The secret to 48% better results is its black rotating tourmaline ceramic cylinder when heated, with four rows of precision aligned ionic bristles.
Collect 128 points with this purchase
Copyright © The Boots Company PLC. All rights reserved. Boots.com is a trading name of Boots UK Limited. Registered office: Nottingham NG2 3AA.Registered in England: company number 928555. Registered VAT number 116300129. Registered pharmacy number 1092488.