Collect £10 worth of points
with every £50 you spend in store*
Our last Christmas shopping event
*Terms and conditions apply
Why not get into the Christmas spirit and pop along to one of our fabulous in-store events. Whether you're treating yourself or looking for fantastic Christmas gifts for your loved ones, it's the perfect chance to have a bit of fun while you shop!
We've got great offers and some amazing prizes to be won in our free prize draw, including a one night Champney's midweek pamper break for 2 worth £498, a Lancome hamper worth over £318, a Clarisonic smart device worth £199 and more. There's even some fizz to go around, so there's no reason not to raise your glass and celebrate the season with us.
The experience kicks off at 3pm, but you can collect an amazing £10 worth of Boots Advantage Card points all day - so come along, join in the fun and discover our unique beauty gift collection!
Check below to find an event near you:
Visit our desktop site to find your nearest store
Terms and conditions
- Champney's prize: Prize must be booked and taken by 30 June 2016. Guests must be 16 years or over, non-refundable. Prize value dependent on location. Treatments must be chosen from the pre-set menu. Not available Friday or Saturday nights. Subject to availability.
- Lancome prize: Worth values are based on the price per ml/g of separate full size products.
- A total of 1000 points will be added automatically to your Boots Advantage Card once and every time the £50 threshold has been met in a single transaction. Online collect £10 worth of points for every £60 you spend on boots.com
- Offer available Thursday 10 December only
- Offer excludes the purchase of infant milks (up to six months), prescriptions, postage stamps or giftcards/vouchers
- Offer excludes the purchase of Boots Travel and Insurance Services, Boots Opticians, Boots Vision Plan, and Boots Hearingcare and Boots Treat Street
- Points cannot be redeemed at Boots Opticians, Boots Hearingcare or against mobile phone top-up cards, prescription items, infant milks (up to 6 months), gift vouchers/cards, postage stamps or Boots Travel and Insurance Services
- Existing points promotions will not be multiplied during any points events
- Full Advantage Card terms and conditions apply, see application form for more details
Free prize draw rules:
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age
- Free prize draw only available to customers attending the Advantage Card Event
- No purchase necessary, entry to prize draw is free
- One entry per person
- No cash option or alternatives to prizes offered
- To enter please fill out a free prize draw entry form and post in the prize draw entry box in store during the event
- Incomplete or illegible forms will not be entered into the draw
- Winners will be selected at random from all the entry forms posted, across all stores running the event
- The draw will take place four weeks after the event
- Each prize will be won by a separate individual
- The competition is open to all residents of the UK excluding employees of Walgreens Boots Alliance and any related companies or agencies professionally associated with the free prize draw competition
- The promoter is Boots UK Limited, Thane Road, Nottingham, NG2 3AA
- Winners will be notified within six weeks of the event by telephone
- Failure to respond to the telephone call within 72 hours means an alternative winner will be selected from all valid entries received
- A list of national prize winners can be obtained by writing to the Marketing Department, Boots Support Office, Nottingham, NG2 3AA
- In the event the prize is unavailable an equivalent substitute will be provided
- Fizz offered is available to over 18's only
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or ITV This Morning. You are providing your information to Boots UK Limited and not to Facebook/Twitter or ITV. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook/Twitter/ITV from any claims. Participation in this promotion is subject to the official rules.
- All entrants agree to their names and comments being used for promotional purposes. Copyright in all material submitted as entries rests with the promoter.