Herpatch Cold Sore Serum is the innovative and effective way to treat your cold sore symptoms quickly and easily. Thanks to the easy-to-use tube, the serum can be applied directly to the affected area. Upon application the white serum will be activated and form a transparent patch over the wound. You will notice the effect instantly.
Besides protecting the skin from drying out, this physical shield also helps to make the cold sore largely invisible. It will be less perceptible, while reducing the discomfort you may experience when having an outbreak. Herpatch Cold Sore Serum’s improved formula contains active oxygen, which is a proven critical element for speeding up the healing process.
1. Before use, make sure that your hands are clean and dry.
2. Wash or rinse the affected area.
3. Gently apply the film forming Serum on the cold sore so that it adequately covers all lesions and a margin of healthy skin surrounding them.
4. After a few minutes the white serum forms a protective and transparent film over the cold sore.
5. The Serum can be reapplied, if necessary, every 3-4 hours until the cold sore is completely healed. The film can be removed, if necessary, with warm water.
6. You can use Herpatch Serum at any stage of the outbreak. However, we suggest applying it at first sign of an outbreak.
Carefully read the internal leaflet for complete instructions for use, precautions and further information.
Keep out of reach of children.
Aqua; Alcohol denat.; Styrene/Acrylate Copolymer, Polyvinyl alcohol; Glycerin; Beta-glucan; Aqua (and) Perfluorodecalin (and) Propylene Glycol (and) Glycerin (and) Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (and) PEG-75, Shea Butter Glycerides (and) Glycosphingolipids (and) Xanthan Gum (and) Phenoxyethanol (and) Benzoic Acid (and) Dehydroacetic Acid (and) Ethylhexylglycerin (and) Polyaminopropyl Biguanide; Porphyridium polysaccharide, Zinc Sulfate
The item can be delivered to all addresses within the UK. Northern Ireland and to BFPO addresses.
Boots.com deliver to British Forces Post Office addresses. The charge for BFPO delivery is £6.00, this includes the cost of delivering your parcel to the BFPO sorting office and the charge applied for delivery to your address.
We can't ship aerosols to BFPO addresses. Aerosols will be intercepted and returned to us.
Please also note that certain areas carry specific weight restrictions and parcels over these weight limits are automatically returned to us.
£7.99 or 799 points
5 G £159.80 per 100G
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Collect in store
Collect 28 points with this purchase
Copyright © The Boots Company PLC. All rights reserved. Boots.com is a trading name of Boots UK Limited. Registered office: Nottingham NG2 3AA. Registered in England: company number 928555. Registered VAT number 116300129. For details of Boots registered internet pharmacies see Using Our Pharmacy Services page.