“I always use the Glamoriser Professional hairstyling products in my media, TV and salon work; they’re powerful, lightweight and easy to use. That’s why I recommend them to my clients and celebrities to deliver salon performance hair when styling at home. Enjoy!”
Richard Ward x Celebrity hairdresser
'Professional power plus 5 heats and 5 speeds equals great results for any hair type.'
Features and benefits
- High power yet lightweight 2050W.
- Easy-to-use 5 x heat plus 5 x speed settings for every hair type.
- Ionic jet for salon shine and finish.
- Last setting memory.
- Cool shot.
- 3m cable.
In the box:
- Large professional diffuser for big curls plus slim pro styling concentrator.
- Smoothing and curling 36mm thermal brush.
- Warranty leaflet with styling tips.
Easy to use:
- UK/BS European plug adaptor.
- Last temperature memory setting
How to Use
- To switch the dryer on press the on/off switch.
- You can adjust heat settings by press the + and - minus buttons situated either side of the heat icon. The digital display will indicate your heat setting.
- You can adjust your speed settings but pressing the + and - buttons either side of the fan symbol. The digital display will indicate your speed settings.
- To use the cool shot, press the button featuring a snowflake icon on the handle of the dryer. The digital display will turn blue to indicate the cool shot has been activated.
Step by step
STEP 1: Section the hair into several neat sections 4-8 cm wide (preferably the same width as the brush you will be using).
STEP 2: Select and lift the hair up and place the hairbrush at the root allowing the hair to fall over the brush.
STEP 3: Anchor the section of the hair being dried with the brush and hold the dryer so that the airflow is directed down the hair shaft from root to tip.
STEP 4: Move the brush and dryer together down the hair shaft. Press the cool shot to fix the style into place.
STEP 1: Attach the diffuser to the end of the Glamoriser dryer. Cup a small section of hair in the diffuser, making sure that the hair is within the diffuser prongs.
STEP 2: Turn the hairdryer on so that the diffuser begins blowing heat on the hair. Move the diffuser in a small, circular motion while you are cupping the section.