The perfect, professional blow dry is all in the art of the Glamoriser Salon Results Dryer. It is lightweight for easy handling, with a highly powerful motor, a slim precision concentrator to offer excellent, accurate styling and 5 heat and 5 speed settings so you can find the perfect heat and speed for your hair type. The grille is infused with Black Diamond Oil and the Mega-ion Generator releases conditioning ions to enhance shine for frizz free perfectly polished results and absolute shine. With an additional diffuser to enhance curls and a thermal blow dry brush to create the style of your choice, you will be left with a fresh salon look envied by all.
Features and benefits
- The perfect, professional blow dry is all in the art of the Glamoriser Salon Results Dryer
- Mega-ion Generator – Blasts out millions of ions to bathe your hair in shine enhancing, frizz-reducing, ionized air
- Light tech high power motor – lightweight yet extremely powerful for fast drying and styling
- 2100W – High power to style even the thickest and most unruly hair
- Black Diamond oil ionic system – for the ultimate intense shine and luminescence
- Cool shot – to set the style
In the box:
- Large professional diffuser for big curls plus slim pro styling concentrator.
- Smoothing and curling 36mm thermal brush.
- Warranty leaflet with styling tips.
Easy to use:
- UK/BS European plug adaptor.
- Last temperature memory setting
How to Use
- To switch the dryer on press the on/off switch.
- You can adjust heat settings by press the + and - minus buttons situated either side of the heat icon. The digital display will indicate your heat setting.
- You can adjust your speed settings but pressing the + and - buttons either side of the fan symbol. The digital display will indicate your speed settings.
- To use the cool shot, press the button featuring a snowflake icon on the handle of the dryer. The digital display will turn blue to indicate the cool shot has been activated.
Step by step
STEP 1: Section the hair into several neat sections 4-8 cm wide (preferably the same width as the brush you will be using).
STEP 2: Select and lift the hair up and place the hairbrush at the root allowing the hair to fall over the brush.
STEP 3: Anchor the section of the hair being dried with the brush and hold the dryer so that the airflow is directed down the hair shaft from root to tip.
STEP 4: Move the brush and dryer together down the hair shaft. Press the cool shot to fix the style into place.
STEP 1: Attach the diffuser to the end of the Glamoriser dryer. Cup a small section of hair in the diffuser, making sure that the hair is within the diffuser prongs.
STEP 2: Turn the hairdryer on so that the diffuser begins blowing heat on the hair. Move the diffuser in a small, circular motion while you are cupping the section.