Information & Advice
Gary along with his wife, Kirsten, also run the Toni and Guy flagship salon in Kensington. They have 3 children and along with fellow fans Pete Doherty and Andrew Lloyd Webber, Gary is a big supporter of QPR football team.
1. What is your favourite ever hair tip?
Get a consultation first. A good hairdresser will always give you a complimentary consultation. You should feel comfortable and at ease throughout your salon experience.
2. What 3 products could you not live without?
3. What is your biggest hair disaster?
My biggest hair disaster was passing out on stage during a show in France 10 years ago.
4. Describe your look 10 years ago
5. What has been your career highlight so far?
My career high light so far would have to be the first show I did in Sydney, where we worked on a circus themed show, we received a standing ovation! ! It is a feeling I will never forget.
6. What's in your make-up bag?
I don't wear make-up!
7. What is your favourite celebrity look/ which celeb do you think has the best hair?
I think Chloe Sevigny has great style.
8. If you weren't in the hair industry, what would you be doing?
Something to do with sport.
9. What do you envisage being the 'next big thing' within the hair business?
It would be great if somebody discovered a cure for baldness, I believe it will happen soon.
10. What's the worst hair myth you have ever heard and want to put straight?
Shaving your head makes it grow back thicker (If that’s the case then the cure for baldness is right there)!
11. What is your opinion on natural and organic products?
I feel it is definitely the way forward, as we are all becoming more environmentally conscious.
Copyright © The Boots Company PLC. All rights reserved. Boots.com is a trading name of Boots UK Limited. Registered office: Nottingham NG2 3AA. Registered in England: company no. 928555. Registered VAT no. 116300129. Registered pharmacy no. 1092488