1. Advanced UVA/UVB protection - luxurious non-greasy feeling oil, water-resistant with patented Mexoryl VL filtration system.
2. A more golden-looking tan - enriched with Shea Butter, the formula nourishes the skin to leave your tan looking more golden and gorgeous for longer.
It also has a rich and exotic Monoi fragrance. Enriched with nourishing shea butter for a satin-touch finish, the golden oil helps to protect your tan.
Light and easy to apply thanks to the spray format.
• Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight.
• Over-exposure to the sun is dangerous.
• Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product, because it does not provide 100% protection.
• Avoid sun exposure at peak hours.
• Apply the sunscreen product just before sun exposure.
• Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling.
• Keep yourself well covered, including hat, T-shirt and sun glasses.
• Avoid the eye area. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately and thoroughly.
• Avoid contact with fabrics.
• Use sunscreen products that offer sufficient protection for your skin
• Apply Garnier Ambre Solaire After Sun Skin soother hydrating milk, with cactus extract, onto clean skin, after sun exposure.
Octyldodecanol,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate,Alcohol Denat.,Octocrylene,Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer,Ethylhexyl Salicylate,Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane,Ethylhexyl Triazone,CI 60725 / Violet 2,Tocopherol,Hydroxycitronellal,Haematococcus Pluvialis /Haematococcus Pluvialis Extract,Benzyl Salicylate,Benzyl Alcohol,Pentaerythrityltetra-di-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate,Benzyl Benzoate,Linalool,Drometrizole Trisiloxane,Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine,Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract / Rosemary Leaf Extract,Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter,Astaxanthin,Parfum / Fragrance ,Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients
The item can be delivered to all addresses within the UK. Northern Ireland and to BFPO addresses.
Boots.com deliver to British Forces Post Office addresses. The charge for BFPO delivery is £6.00, this includes the cost of delivering your parcel to the BFPO sorting office and the charge applied for delivery to your address.
We can't ship aerosols to BFPO addresses. Aerosols will be intercepted and returned to us.
Please also note that certain areas carry specific weight restrictions and parcels over these weight limits are automatically returned to us.
£9.50 or 950 points
150 ML £6.33 per 100ML
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Collect in store
A protective oil enriched with shea butter, with a non-greasy feel and satin-touch.
Collect 36 points with this purchase
Copyright © The Boots Company PLC. All rights reserved. Boots.com is a trading name of Boots UK Limited. Registered office: Nottingham NG2 3AA. Registered in England: company number 928555. Registered VAT number 116300129. For details of Boots registered internet pharmacies see Using Our Pharmacy Services page.