New Dreamland Thermotherapy multi-purpose heat pad with ground breaking technology provides instant heat up and precise temperature control, with a unique 3 hour treatment, Mould the heatpad to your body, the fabric is super soft and skin friendly. It’s safe to use in bed and machine washable.
- Costs less than 1p per use
- 5 heat settingsIdeal for use on the back, neck, shoulder and abdomen.
- Suitable to use in bed
- It’s convenient, economical and always ready to use
- One size, 40cm x 35cm, 1 control
- 3 year guarantee
- Dreamland Thermotherapy supports your well being
How to Use
The heatpad is designed to warm the body. The heatpad can be placed on parts of the body, such as: neck, shoulders, back, abdomen and joints, depending on the relative model.
CONNECTING AND REMOVING THE INTELLIHEAT CONTROL
- Insert the control connector to the heatpad connector, to connect the intelliheat control to the connector on the heatpad.
- Insert the plug in the socket.
SWITCHING THE Heatpad ON AND SELECTING THE TEMPERATURE
- Push down on the ON/OFF switch to turn the heatpad on.
- The display will light up and the temperature will be automatically set to position 5 which is fast heat.
- Select the desired temperature (from 1 = low, 5 = high. For fast heat up select 5) by pressing the temperature button until your chosen temperature lights up on the display.
- The heatpad will provide a 3 hour heat treatment, then it will automatically shut off. The standby light, will be blue, after the 3 hours of operating to indicate that the product has switched off automatically.
- Switch the heatpad back on by pressing the On/Off switch twice, and select your preferred temperature setting. 1 = low heat, 5 = High heat.
- Switch the heatpad off by pressing the ON/OFF switch.
- Remove the plug from the socket
Hazards and Cautions
- After having removed the heatpad from its packaging, check for any damage caused during transport. If damaged, do not use the heatpad and contact the authorised service centre.
- Do not let children play with the packaging! Keep the plastic wrapping out of the reach of children; risk of suffocation!
- Before connecting the heatpad, check that the mains voltage data reported on the label corresponds to that of the available electric mains. The label is attached to the heatpad.
- This heatpad is intended exclusively as a heatpad for home use. Any other use is improper and potentially dangerous.
- The heatpad is not to be used by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensorial or mental abilities, or with no experience or knowledge, unless supervised by a person responsible for their safety, supervision or after having received instructions regarding its use.
- Children must be supervised to ensure they do not play with the heatpad.
- Do not use the heatpad for ill people, for infants or for persons who are insensitive to heat.
- This heatpad must not be used by children if the control devices have not been set beforehand by a parent or guardian or if the child has not been properly instructed on how to use the device safely.
- WARNING – NOT suitable for children under the age of 3. Children under the age of 3 must not use the heatpad as they are unable to react in the event of overheating.
- DO NOT activate the temperature control with wet hands.
- DO NOT pull the power cord or the heatpad itself to remove the plug from the socket.
- Always disconnect the heatpad from the mains before cleaning or performing maintenance and when the heatpad is not in use.
- In case of a fault or malfunctioning of the heatpad, switch it off and do not tamper with it. If the heatpad needs to be repaired, contact an authorised technical service centre.
- If the power cord is damaged, it must be replaced by an authorised technical service centre, so as to prevent all risks.
- The heatpad must be used solely with the types of control indicated on the label.
- Inspect the heatpad frequently to check for signs of wear and tear. If such signs are found or if the heatpad has been used incorrectly, contact an authorised technical assistance centre before continuing to use it.
It is recommended that people with pacemakers do not use the heatpad.
Please check with your cardiologist.
- This heatpad is not intended for medical use inside of hospitals.
- DO NOT use the heatpad if it is wet.
- DO NOT use the heatpad to keep animals warm.
- DO NOT INSERT PINS OR NEEDLES.
- Application of the heatpad for a long time at high temperature can burn the skin.