The Clearblue Plus Pregnancy Test is:
1. Accurate - over 99% accurate from the day your period is due.
2. Sensitive - designed to be a high sensitivity test.
3. Early - can be used 4 days before your period is due, as it is so sensitive it can usually detect the hormone level in early pregnancy.
4. Easy to use - the Colour Change TIP and the control window show the test is working.
5. Fast - results in just 2 minutes.
6. Clear - the only test to give clear + and - results.
7. Doctor recommended - most importantly, Clearblue is the brand most recommended by doctors.
You can use the Clearblue Plus Pregnancy Test any time of the day from 4 days before when your period is due. Test directly in your urine, or in a sample of your urine in a clean, dry container.
Please note these are abbreviated instructions. Always read the in-pack leaflet before carrying out a test.
Important to know
How early can I test and at what time of day?
Clearblue recommends that you test from the day your period is due, in which case you can test at any time of the day. However, Clearblue Pregnancy Test with Colour Change Tip can be used up to 4 days before your period is due, in which case use the first urine of the day.
If you test before your period is due and get a ‘Not Pregnant’ result, there is still a chance that you may be pregnant but that your hormone level is still not high enough for the test to detect. If you test again in 3 days time and get another ‘Not Pregnant’ result and you still haven’t had your period, we recommend you see your doctor.
The item can be delivered to all addresses within the UK. Northern Ireland and to BFPO addresses.
Boots.com deliver to British Forces Post Office addresses. The charge for BFPO delivery is £6.00, this includes the cost of delivering your parcel to the BFPO sorting office and the charge applied for delivery to your address.
We can't ship aerosols to BFPO addresses. Aerosols will be intercepted and returned to us.
Please also note that certain areas carry specific weight restrictions and parcels over these weight limits are automatically returned to us.
Copyright © The Boots Company PLC. All rights reserved. Boots.com is a trading name of Boots UK Limited. Registered office: Nottingham NG2 3AA.Registered in England: company number 928555. Registered VAT number 116300129. Registered pharmacy number 1092488.