Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
Boots Pharmaceuticals Repel Mosquito Killer 2 Pin Plug-In lasts up to 45 days and helps prevent mosquito bites.
- Lasts up to 45 days*.
- Helps prevent mosquito bites.
- For use in many countries worldwide.
- Kills Mosquitoes.
- Illuminated on/off switch for easy visibility of status.
(*Lasts up to 45 days at 8 hours a day with no need to refill).
- Suitable for countries with 2 pin style sockets.
- 90° rotational pin for complete country compatibility.
Boots Pharmaceuticals Repel Mosquito Killer 2 Pin Plug-In can be used in the following countries:
- Canary Islands.
Boots Pharmaceuticals Repel Mosquito Killer 2 Pin Plug-In can be used in the following countries with a Boots Travel Adaptor:
- Costa Rica.
- Dominican Republic.
See enclosed instruction leaflet for complete listing for complete listing of countries and precautions. The list of countries is a guide only. Check local tourist office for specific information.
How to Use
Always read the product information before use.
- To clean the appliance, unplug and use dry cloth.
- The appliance is only to be used with the recommended vaporising medium.
- Do not fill the bottle with any other liquids. The use of other substances may give risk to a toxic or fire risk.
- Use one unit in an average sized room (30 cubic metres- approximate room size 5m x 3m x 2m) for a maximum of 12 hours per day.
Universal Mains Voltage:
- This unit is designed for voltages in the range of 100 to 240 volts a.c.
Hazards and Cautions
- The use of other substances may give rise to a toxic or fire risk.
- HARMFUL: May cause lung damage if swallowed. Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking. Very toxic to aquatic organisms, may cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment.
- Dangerous for the environment.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- WASH HANDS AFTER HANDLING.
- If swallowed do not induce vomiting: seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.
- Keep away from food, drink and animal feeding stuffs. Do not empty into drains.
- If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Telephone- 0115 950 6111.
- To avoid risks to man and the environment, comply with the instructions for use.
- STATUTORY CONDITIONS RELATING TO USE. FOR USE ONLY AS AN INSECTICIDE. INSECTICIDE FOR AMATEUR USE INDOORS IN DOMESTIC PREMISES AGAINST MOSQUITOES (BUT NOT FOR USE IN KITCHENS).
- FOR USE ONLY IN THE HEATING APPLIANCE SPECIFIED FOR INDOOR USE ONLY. DO NOT TOUCH WICK.
- EXTREMELY DANGEROUS TO FISH AND OTHER AQUATIC LIFE. REMOVE OR COVER FISH TANKS AND BOWLS before application. THIS MATERIAL AND ITS CONTAINER MUST be disposed of in a safe way.
- This product is approved under The Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 for use as directed. READ ALL PRECAUTIONS BEFORE USE. H.S.E. No. 7595.
Suitable for adults.
Active Ingredients: Prallethrin 0.87% w/w.
Contents: Isopar M; Distillates (petroleum), hydrotreated light.