Boots Pharmaceuticals Repel 2 Pin Plug-In Mosquito Killer

Cookies on our site

We use cookies to provide you with the best experience on our site. If you continue shopping with us we'll assume that you're happy to receive cookies. Find out more about cookies x

WebMD Link

  Can't find country?

Please note that changing your country whilst shopping will remove all items from your basket.

 


Product description

Boots Pharmaceuticals Repel 2 Pin Plug-In Mosquito Killer.

  • Helps prevent mosquito bites
  • Lasts up to 45 days*
  • For use in many countries worldwide

Kills and provides effective protection from mosquitos.

Illuminated on/off switch for easy visibility of status.

Universal Mains voltage. This unit is designed for voltages in the range of 100 to 240 volts a.c.

*Lasts up to 45 days at 8 hours a day with no need to refill.

Contents: 1 electrical vaporizer and 1 liquid insecticide refill of 45 ml e.

This product is approved under The Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 for use as directed.

How to Use

The appliance is only to be used with the recommended vaporising medium. The use of other substances may give rise to a toxic or fire risk.

Children should not play with the appliance.

STATUTORY CONDITIONS RELATING TO USE. FOR USE ONLY AS AN INSECTICIDE. INSECTICIDE FOR AMATEUR USE INDOORS IN DOMESTIC PREMISES AGAINST MOSQUITOES (BUT NOT FOR USE IN KITCHENS).

Application rate: Use one unit in an average sized room (30 cubic meters - approximate room size 5m x 3m x 2m) for a maximum of 12 hours per day.

FOR USE ONLY IN THE HEATED APPLIANCE SPECIFIED FOR INDOOR USE ONLY.

THIS MATERIAL AND ITS CONTAINER MUST BE DISPOSED OF IN A SAFE WAY.

The appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge except if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved.

To clean the appliance, unplug it and wipe clean with a dry cloth.

Check that your voltage is the same as the one shown on the electric device.

This product at the end of its lifespan, is subject to separate collection and must not be disposed of among urban waste. The apparatus contains substances that can cause damage to the environment or be a health hazard. Therefore, please dispose of this product at a designated differentiated collection centre supplied by the local authorities, or at the dealerships that supply this service. For information on the differentiated collection and recycling of this product, please consult the dealership.

Countries information:

2 pin plug for use in the following countries: India, Chile, Finland, Majorca, Monaco, Netherlands, Argentina, Canary Islands, Egypt, France, Greece, Italy, Spain, Turkey and Portugal.

For us in the following countries with a Boots Travel Adaptor: Australasia, Barbados, Bermuda, China, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Hawaii, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand, USA, Bahamas.

See enclosed instruction leaflet for complete listing of countries and precautions. The list of countries is a guide only. Check local tourist office for specific information.

Application rate: Use one unit in an average sized room (30 cubic meters - approximate room size 5m x 3m x 2m) for a maximum of 12 hours per day.

Hazards and Cautions

Do not fill the bottle with any other liquids.

DANGER

Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.

May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.

Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.

Keep out of reach of children.

If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.

Do NOT induce vomiting.

IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.

Store locked up.

Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.

DO NOT TOUCH WICK.

EXTREMELY DANGEROUS TO FISH AND OTHER AQUATIC LIFE. REMOVE OR COVER FISH TANKS AND BOWLS before application.

READ ALL PRECAUTIONS BEFORE USE.

Children should not play with the appliance.

Cleaning and user maintenance should not be made by children without supervision.

Do not touch the device with metal objects or wet hands while it is working.

Do not use the appliance if it is damaged.

The appliance has hot surfaces to evaporate the active ingredients and these surfaces should not be touched during use.

Ingredients

Active ingredient: Prallethrin 0.87% w/w

Contains: Hydrocarbons, C12-C16, isoalkanes, cyclics, <2% aromatics - Hydrocarbons, C11-C13, isoalkanes, <2% aromatics.

Shopping with us

However you like to shop we've got you covered, from placing an order in-store or by phone to shopping online and through our app.

Discover No7's latest innovation

Discover our first serum clinically proven to reduce the look of wrinkles, firm skin and even skin tone

Save for later

Boots Pharmaceuticals Repel 2 Pin Plug-In Mosquito Killer

6413889

null out of null based on null user reviews Insect repellents

£8.99 or 899 points

8.99

Collect in store

Home delivery

    Check store availability

Boots Pharmaceuticals Repel 2 Pin Plug-In Mosquito Killer. Helps prevent mosquito bites. Lasts up to 45 days*. For use in many countries worldwide. Active ingredient: Prallethrin 0.87% w/w. See details below. Always read the label.

Collect 32 points with this purchase

  • Our partner sites

  • Boots WebMD Macmillan