Boots Pharmaceuticals Faster Healing Liquid Plaster- 5 Applications protects minor cuts and grazes and also reduces scarring.
- Reduces scarring.
- For minor cuts and grazes once bleeding has stopped.
- A fast drying solution providing a thin flexible covering for minor cuts and grazes.
- Helps to relieve pain and protects from dirt and germs.
- 5 Applications.
BOOTS FASTER HEALING RANGE:
- Comprises technologically advanced products.
- All of which promote faster healing, reduce pain and lessen scarring.
- Wounds heal more effectively if they are not allowed to dry out.
- This principle of Moist Wound Healing is used in the Boots Faster Healing Range, and has been used in hospitals for many years.
- Boots Pharmaceuticals Faster Healing Liquid Plaster helps to maintain a moist environment under the thin film.
- This leads to reduced scab formation, reduced pain, reduced scarring and faster healing.
How to Use
Always read the product information before use.
- Ensure that the tube seal is not broken before first use. Hold the tube upright (cap upwards) and unscrew the cap. Turn the cap over, and locate the square end of the tube nozzle into the end of the cap. Twist the cap to snap the end off the nozzle to break seal.
- Squeeze tube to apply solution directly to the affected area. If necessary, spread using an applicator or clean finger to give a thin covering over the damaged skin.
- Boots Pharmaceuticals Faster Healing Liquid Plaster will quickly dry to provide a thin, flexible, clear film barrier.
- Boots Pharmaceuticals Faster Healing Liquid Plaster does not need to be removed. Cosmetics can be applied over the film once dried.
- Reapply as necessary.
Hazards and Cautions
- Do not use on infected or bleeding wounds. Do not apply to the eyes.
- If bleeding persists, or the wound becomes reddened swollen, painful or does not appear to heal, seek medical advice.
- Do not use after the expiry date. Once the tube seal is brokem. use within 90 days.
Suitable for adults.