Information & Advice
In 2004 Margaret personally developed her Beauty for the Feet range of products to fuse health and beauty and ensure that common foot conditions are addressed and feet kept sexy enough to be seen all year round.
Margaret hails from Hertfordshire and now lives in Marylebone, Central London. She has two children and loves high heels, diamonds and all things glamourous. A sports enthusiast, Margaret is an accomplished marathon runner and regularly competes in events across the UK and Europe.
ALWAYS file dry feet - you will always get the best results and your pedicures will last that much longer.
2. What 3 products could you not live without?
3. What is your biggest beauty disaster?
I was going to an awards ceremony and obviously my feet had to be on show in Gina sandals and be in tip-top condition. However, earlier in the week I had run a marathon and as is common with many runners the nail on one of my big toes came off! I had to keep it, paint it to match my pedicure and stick it back on for the evening!
4. Describe your look 10 years ago
5. What has been your career highlight so far?
Developing the Beauty for the Feet range and seeing its success - they are great products that really do work.
6. What's in your make-up bag?
7. Which celebrity has the best feet and why?
Duchess of York - Fabulous feet with toes good enough to eat as we already know!
8. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
9. What do you envisage being the 'next big thing' within footcare?
Dry pedicure treatments - working on dry feet really improves the condition of the feet - you can see what you're doing and the end results are amazing.
10. What is your favourite nail polish for your feet?
When not buffed and natural I'll go for one of Chanel's great pinks.
11. What is your opinion on natural and organic products?
Natural and organic products are the way forward as people are far more interested in taking a less toxic approach to beauty and healthcare. We source organic oils for our Beauty for the Feet products - it’s a key element of our range.
Copyright © The Boots Company PLC. All rights reserved. Boots.com is a trading name of Boots UK Limited. Registered office: Nottingham NG2 3AA. Registered in England: company no. 928555. Registered VAT no. 116300129. Registered pharmacy no. 1092488