General Boots Advantage Card scheme conditions
Top of page
- The Boots Advantage Card scheme and Boots Advantage Card associated clubs and benefits are operated by Boots UK Limited, Nottingham, NG2 3AA. Registered in England & Wales: Company no. 928555. Please do not send correspondence to this address.
- To get the latest Terms and Conditions or for general enquiries please call 0345 124 4545†, write to Boots Customer Care, PO Box 5300, Nottingham, NG90 1AA or check on boots.com/advantagecard.
- Boots can cancel, withdraw or alter the scheme, including these Terms and Conditions, or any individual Boots Advantage Card account, at any time.
- All Boots Advantage Cards including temporary cards belong to Boots.
- The UK Boots Advantage Card scheme is only valid in UK Boots stores and boots.com.
- We do not issue additional cards for the same account.
- If we identify that you hold two or more Boots Advantage Card accounts, we may merge them into one account at our discretion.
- The Boots Advantage Card scheme is for personal use only, business use is strictly prohibited and constitutes abuse. Boots reserves the right, at point of purchase or retrospectively, to determine whether a transaction constitutes business usage.
- Boots can take any action it considers appropriate, including removing or suspending a Boots Advantage Card account and points accrued, if we have reason to believe you are abusing the scheme or associated clubs and offers.
- Use of additional offers and benefits associated with your Boots Advantage Card account are subject to store network availability.
- Boots will remove Boots Advantage Card points from Boots Advantage Card accounts that haven't been used for two years or have been closed.
- To benefit from the Boots Advantage Card scheme you must be a United Kingdom resident aged 12 years or over. Will will not communicate with customer until an appropriate age of consent is reached excluding the distribution of their permanant Boots Advantage Card.
Top of page
Temporary Boots Advantage Card
Top of page
- A temporary Boots Advantage Card can only be used to collect points. You must use your permanent Boots Advantage Card to be able to redeem the points that you have collected.
- You must apply for your permanent Boots Advantage Card within 12 months of first using your temporary Boots Advantage Card, otherwise all points collected on your temporary card will be lost and no further points can be assigned to this card.
- You must stop using your temporary Boots Advantage Card as soon as your permanent card arrives.
- Some offers are only available to permanent Boots Advantage Card members.
- It's up to you to keep your temporary Boots Advantage Card safe, photocopies will not be accepted.
- If you lose your temporary Boots Advantage Card before you apply for your permanent Boots Advantage Card, the points collected will be lost.
Collecting Boots Advantage Card points
Top of page
- The standard number of points you will collect are 4 Boots Advantage Card points for every £1 you spend on qualifying purchases; however the number of points collected can vary, eg. in Boots Opticians and Hearingcare you will collect 1 point for every £1 spent. See boots.com or our other 'third party' sites for details. In store, points will usually be added to your Boots Advantage Card account at the time you buy products and services included in the Scheme.
- If you forget your Boots Advantage Card, please ask the cashier to validate your receipt. You will need to provide the validated receipt within 45 days of the transaction with your Boots Advantage Card to be able to collect your points.
- After shopping online on boots.com, your points will automatically be uploaded onto your Boots Advantage Card account within five days of your products being dispatched.
- After shopping online at other 'third party sites' points may take longer to be awarded, please check individual sites for details.
- Points are not available on NHS prescription items, infant milks (up to 6 months), gift vouchers/cards, mobile phone top-up cards, postage stamps, Boots Insurance (excluding travel insurance), Travel Services (excluding travel money) and the plastic bag levy. In addition, points are also not available on gift boxes and delivery charges for purchases made online.
- During points events, both in store and online, existing points promotions will not be multiplied.
- Online points promotions may not be available or may vary. Check individual promotion details.
- Boots UK Limited reserves the right to withdraw points promotions/offers without notice.
Spending Boots Advantage Card points
Top of page
- 1 point is worth 1 penny to spend on products in store and online at boots.com. We will not exchange Boots Advantage Card points for cash and the offer is non-transferable.
- Points cannot be spent on prescription items, infant milks (up to 6 months), gift vouchers/cards, postage stamps, mobile phone top-up cards, gift boxes, delivery charges, at our 'third party sites' Boots Kitchen appliances, on Boots Opticians products and services, Boots Hearingcare or on Travel Services and Boots Insurance and Boots Photo.com.
- You must have enough points to cover the cost of the item; you cannot make a part payment of points towards a product or service.
- Boots reserves the right to ask for identification such as driving licence or bus pass when redeeming points.
- You will not qualify for points, extra points offers, or discounts that are related to Parenting Club, More Treats for Over 60s or any other scheme offers/benefits, products or services when you pay with points.
- We reserve the right to substitute or remove products and services available for points collection and redemption in store and online without notice.
- Spending points may be subject to network availability in store or online.
Boots Advantage Card free delivery terms and conditions
Top of page
- If you pay for your Boots.com order with Boots Advantage Card points and pay a delivery charge either with Boots Advantage Card points or pounds, you will qualify for free standard home delivery on your second order within the next 24 hours.
- If you are eligible, a message will be displayed on the order confirmation screen when you've placed your first order and the promotion time frame will begin when this page loads. Your second order must be placed using the same Boots.com account as the first order.
- To qualify you must pay for your first order with Boots Advantage Card points. On the second order, free delivery applies to standard home delivery service only; all other delivery services including BFPO and heavy/bulky orders are excluded.
- Once you have qualified for the Boots Advantage Card free delivery service on your second order, the promotion is no longer valid. This is still the case if this order is cancelled at a later stage.
Top of page
If you return a product for a refund, we will deduct the number of points collected from your Boots Advantage Card account.
If a product you buy with points is faulty, please return it to any UK Boots store. If necessary we will credit your account with the right number of points. No cash refund will be given in these circumstances.
The NHS Organ Donor Scheme
Top of page
Boots Organ Donor registration scheme is run in partnership with NHS Blood and Transplant.
If you have chosen to register as an organ donor you will be adding your name to the NHS Organ Donor Register. Joining through Boots also means we will print the Organ Donor symbol on the reverse of your Boots Advantage Card and pass your personal information by secure data transfer to NHS Blood and Transplant who will contact you to confirm your organ donation preferences and add your details to the NHS Organ Donor Register.
If you would like to register/remove yourself from the NHS Organ Donor Register at a later date, please contact 0300 123 23 23 or go to their website www.organdonation.nhs.uk and fill in the form asking to be registered/removed.
If you would like the symbol adding/removing from your Boots Advantage Card at a later date please contact the Boots helpline 0345 124 4545†.
About the Boots Parenting Club and More Treats for Over 60s
Top of page
- By completing your due date/child's details or ticking the box in the More Treats for Over 60s section on this application form, you confirm that you would like to join Boots Parenting Club or sign up to More Treats for Over 60s.
- If you want to join Parenting Club or sign up to More Treats for Over 60s you must consent to be mailed. By providing your contact details, you confirm you are happy for us to communicate with you by post, email, text message or recieve associated newletters and this will override any other mailing preferences.
- We reserve the right to amend or withdraw Boots Parenting Club and/or More Treats for Over 60s and the associated benefits at any time and without notice. Partners may change at any time. For full terms and conditions see boots.com/advantagecard.
- Any offers you receive are non-transferable and not exchangeable for cash, alternatives will not be offered.
- Parenting Club and More Treats for Over 60s deals and points offers are subject to network availability.
- On occasion, promotions for double or triple points may be offered, during these promotions members of More Treats for Over 60s or Parenting Club will receive either 8 or 12 points for every £1 spent respectively. For every £1 spent on qualifying items an additional 6 points will be collected.
- Boots reserves the right to determine which products should be in this offer.
More Treats for Over 60s
Top of page
- More Treats for Over 60s is free and exclusive to UK Boots Advantage Card members aged 60 or over.
- To collect 10 points for every £1 you spend on Boots branded products every time you shop in store; you will need to be signed up for More Treats for Over 60s and have activated the 10 points offer on your Boots Advantage Card account in store using the coupon in your welcome letter.
- Proof of age will be required at the time of activation, such as a driving licence, bus pass or passport.
- You must present your permanent Boots Advantage Card each time you shop to receive the 10 points offer. The 10 points offer will not be awarded retrospectively.
- 10 points offer excludes NHS prescription items, infant milks (up to 6 months), gift vouchers/cards, Boots Opticians products and services, Boots Hearingcare, Boots Kitchen Appliances, Boots Insurance and Travel Services and Professional discount cards.
- During special storewide points events, you will only collect 10 points for every £1 you spend on Boots branded products. For products and services on points promotions you will only receive the fixed number of points advertised. No additional points will be collected.
- Members are also entitled to receive 25% off every pair of complete glasses, from any range at Boots Opticians or D&A practices. Excluding purchases of frame or lens only, ready-made reading glasses, safety eyewear, non-prescription sunglasses. This offer maybe used with conjunction with 'buy one pair get additional pairs half price' offer. This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other discount
- Members are also entitled to 15% discount at Boots Hearingcare on any hearing aid from the complete range; this cannot be used in conjunction with any other in store, online or coupon offer. 15% discount cannot be rewarded retrospectively. No cash alternative is available. To claim 15% discount on our range of hearing aids at Boots Hearingcare you must present your Boots Advantage Card and proof of age such as a driving licence, bus pass or passport.
Boots Parenting Club offers
Top of page
- Boots Parenting Club is free and exclusive to UK Boots Advantage Card members who are pregnant or have a child under 3 years of age.
- To collect 10 points for every £1 you spend on baby products in the baby area every time you shop excluding infant milks (up to 6 months), you will need to be signed up to Boots Parenting Club and have the 10 points offer activated on your Boots Advantage Card account. Your 10 points offer will be activated within 72 hours from joining.
- You must present your permanent Boots Advantage Card every time you shop to receive the 10 points offer. The points will not be awarded retrospectively.
- Additional offers and gifts all take the form of coupons to be redeemed in store or online and are subject to availability. Further conditions may apply to each offer, and these will be clearly explained on the coupon for each offer that is sent to you.
- During special storewide points events you will only collect 10 points for every £1 you spend on baby products in the baby area. For products and services on points promotions you will only receive the fixed number of points advertised. No additional points will be collected.
- We reserve the right to stop sending the free Boots Parenting Club mailings and magazines if you do not continue to buy baby products.
† Please note that your call will be recorded for quality and monitoring purposes. 03 Lo-call number charges may vary, please contact your provider for charging details.