Eau Thermale Avène Very High Protection Mineral Cream SPF50+ for Intolerant Skin 50ml
3 for 2 on selected skincare and No7 - cheapest free
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 52 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Eau Thermale Avène Very High Protection Cream SPF50 is made with Avene Thermal Spring Water, a unique active ingredient, renown by dermatologists for its soothing, anti-irritating and anti free radical properties.
Protect your skin against the damaging effects of the sun with this fragrance and chemical filter free cream. This advanced sun protection cream has been adapted to be suitable for skin that is intolerant to chemicals, fragrances or skin which is already irritated.
- Fragrance free formula to reduce risk of skin irritation
- Protection against skin following dermatological intervention
- Suitable for use on children
How to use
- Apply 15 minutes before going into the sun, reapply when in the sun and then every 1-2 hours and always after swimming or towelling
- Apply generously over the entire body
- Shake well before use and do not spray directly into the face
Hazards and Cautions
- Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight
- Avoid sun between 11 and 3
- Over exposure to the sun is a serious health threat
- Seek shade and cover up
- Avoid contact with eyes and fabrics
Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua), Cyclomethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Glycerin, C 12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isododecane, Pplydecene, Zinc Acid, C 30-45 Alkyl Methicone, PEG-45/Dodecyl Glycol Copolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Butylparaben, Disodium Edta, Ethylparaben, Iron Oxides (Cl 77492/Cl 77491), Iso Butylparaben, Methylparaben, Octyldodecanol, O-Cymen-5-OL, Phenoxyethanol Propylparaben, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Tocopheryl Glucodide, Triethoxycarrylylsilane, Trimethoxycarrylysilane, Xantham Gum