Avene Very High Protection Emulsion SPF50+ - 50ml
3 for 2 on selected skincare - cheapest free
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 64 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Eau Thermale Avène Very High Protection Emulsion SPF 50+ is specially formulated for hypersensitive skin, light and very fair skin; skin prone to sunburn and skin exposed to intense sunlight.
The Eau Thermale Avène Very High Protection Emulsion SPF 50+ covers a very broad spectrum UV protection using a combination of exclusive active ingredients
- Sunsitive protection® from Pierre Fabre Research.
- Its photoprotective complex is optimised, stable and effective for extended periods. It offers the best protection against UVB and also short and long UVA rays.
- Pre-tocopheryl, a vitamin E precursor (powerful antioxidant) protects the skin cells from free radicals.
- Rich in Avène Thermal Spring Water, skin benefits from its soothing and anti-irritating properties.
- The oil-regulating cucurbita pepo extract gives the skin a matte finish. Paraben free.
How to use
Before exposure to the sun, apply the product evenly onto the skin. Re-apply sunscreen frequently, especially after swimming or prolonged periods of exposure. Avoid exposure between noon and 4pm.