Earex Advance Ear Drops (15ml)
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adults and children 2 years and over.
Active ingredients: 5.28% w/w Urea peroxide
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product. By adding this item to your basket you confirm you are 18 years or over.
Collect 16 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Earex Advance Ear Drops. Dual action. Softens and removes hard ear wax.
- Help prevent hardened ear wax build up.
- Helps to reduce the need for syringing.
- Suitable for children from 2 years and upwards.
- Easy squeeze bottle container.
The dual action formula or Earex Advance ear wax removal drops softens and removes hard ear wax. Used regularly it can also prevent the build up of hardened ear wax. It is suitable for use in adults, children, elderly people, hearing aid users and water sports enthusiasts. It is of particular use where there is excessive secretion of ear wax in the ear canal.
Adults and children aged 2 years and over.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Adults and children aged 2 years and over: Tilt the head on one side and squeeze 3-6 drops of Earex Advance into the ear. Keep them in the ear for a few minutes, then rinse with lukewarm water.
Hazards and Cautions
Before you use this product:
Do not use if:
- our ear drum has been damaged
- you have an ear infection or any other problems with your ears
- you are sensitive to any of the ingredients listed.
Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
Do not use this product after the expiry date printed on the carton and bottle.
Use within 30 days of first opening the bottle, otherwise discard the contents.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice if you suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
5.28% w/w Urea peroxide.
Active ingredients: 5.28% w/w Urea peroxide.
Other ingredients: Glycerin, chamomile glycolic extract, purified water, propylene glycol, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, citric acid.