Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer Silver/White
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 1196 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Dyson Supersonic Hairdryer Silver/White
The Dyson Supersonic, the latest innovation in hair drying, has arrived. Designed with you in mind, this pioneering hairdryer offers faster drying, precision styling and endless shine, so you can be sure your hair always looks this good.
Regarded for their unique and innovative vacuum cleaners Dyson have entered the world of beauty with this ground breaking addition.
The Dyson Supersonic's technology allows for faster, more precise drying, while producing minimum noise due to acoustic silencers. By measuring the air temperature 20 times every second, it controls heat distribution to reduce damage and protect your hair. The Dyson Supersonic hair dryer comes with a smoothing nozzle, styling concerntrator, diffuser, non-slip heat proof mat and storage hanger.
The Dyson hairdryer uses the streamlined, lightweight V9 motor, which spins 100,000 times per minute, providing you with unparalleled hair drying power. Unlike traditional hairdryers, the V9 motor is housed in the handle, allowing for even weight distribution and giving it a well-balanced feel.
The air multiplier connects to the motor, boosting the airflow for faster, more efficient drying, while the in-built silencers mean you get all this power, with none of the noise.
Heat damage is a thing of the past with the Dyson hairdryer thanks to its intelligent heat sensor. The sensor checks the temperature 20 times every second and automatically adjusts to keep it constant, preventing damage to your hair. At the same time, the heat shield technology keeps detachable nozzles cool to the touch.
- Three precise speed settings: The Dyson Supersonic™ comes with three precise speed settings – fast drying, regular drying and styling – so you have even more control over the finish you want
- Four precise heat settings: Ranging from 100°C fast drying to 28°C constant cold, the four precise heat settings give you the power to create any look you like
- Smoothing nozzle: Forget flyaway hairs and leave your hairbrush behind with the smoothing nozzle. By reducing the velocity of the airflow, you can dry your way to a naturally smooth finish
- Styling concentrator nozzle: For precision styling and a look that lasts, the styling concentrator directs airflow for section-by-section drying and styling, without disturbing the rest
- Diffuser nozzle: The diffuser nozzle provides even airflow and heat distribution, so you can say goodbye to frizz and hello to high-definition curls
- Magnetic attachments: Using magnetic attachments, the detachable nozzles are easy and quick to change and adjust
- Helps prevent extreme heat damage to protect natural shine. Air temperature is measured 20 times every second, keeping the temperature under control
- 2.7m salon-length cable: The Dyson Supersonic™ comes with a 2.7m salon-length cable, giving you the freedom to dry your hair wherever you like
- Negative ions: The Dyson Supersonic’s™ negative ions work to reduce static when drying your hair, so you’ll get a smooth finish no matter what
- Easy to clean: Looking after your Dyson hairdryer is easy, with the simple to remove and easy-to-clean filter
- Fast drying, drying shouldn't take forever. For fast drying you need controlled, high velocity airflow
- Engineered for balance, the Dyson Supersonic has tuned convention on its head and put the motor in the handle. Completely rebalancing the dryer's weight and shape
- The Dyson digital motor V9, The power behind the Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryer. DDM V9 is average 6 times faster, a third of the weight, and up to a third of the size of other hair dryer motors
- Power - 1600 Watts
- Airflow - 41 litre per second
- Weight - 618 g
- Dimensions - 245 x 78 x 97 mm (H x W x D)
- Negative ions - Help reduce static
- Cable length - 2.7m