Dulcolax - 20 Tablets
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adults & children over 10 years
Active ingredients: Bisacodyl 5mg
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock coming soon
We're sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock. Most products are back in stock within two weeks so please keep checking back.
Collect 8 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Please note that you will need to be in to sign for this delivery
Gentle and effective relief from constipation, working predictably and reliably overnight. Dulcolax Tablets have a special coating that helps to ensure the medicine works only where needed, gently stimulating the bowel and returning the body to its natural rhythm.
Adults and children 10 years and over.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before taking this medicine.
For oral administration.
Adults and children over 10 years: Take one or two tablets daily before bedtime, or as directed by your doctor.
If you have not taken Dulcolax before, start with one tablet and increase to two if necessary.
Swallow tablets whole, with water.
Children under 10 years: Consult your doctor.
Hazards and Cautions
Before taking this product:
If Laxatives are required daily or if you have persistent abdominal pain or change of bowel habits consult your doctor.
Do not take:
- if you have an intestinal obstruction
- if you have an inflammatory gastrointestinal disorder
- if you have severe dehydration
- if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy, or breast-feeding.
Do not store above 25°C.
Keep the container in the outer carton.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- If laxatives are required daily or if you have persistent abdominal pain or change of bowel habits consult your doctor.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Active ingredient: Bisacodyl 5mg
Also contains: Lactose, Maize starch, Glycerol, Magnesium stearate, Sucrose, Talc, Acacia, Yellow iron oxide, Titanium dioxide, Methacrylic acid-methyl methacrylate coplymer, Dibutyl phthalate, Macrogol 6000, White beeswax, Shellac and Carnauba wax