Dreamland Intelliheat Multi Purpose Heat Pad
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 120 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Dreamland Intelliheat multi-purpose heatpad with ground breaking technology provides instant heat up and precise temperature control, with a unique 3 hour heat treatment. Mould the heatpad to your body, the fabric is super soft and skin friendly. It‘s machine washable, convenient, economical and always ready to use.
Dreamland Intelliheat supports your well being.
- Instant heat up
- Costs less than 1pper use*
- Soft touch skin friendly
- Digital control LED colour display easy touch buttons detachable control
- Total safety
- Size 40 x 35cm
- 5 temperature setttings
- 3 hour treatment auto shut off
- Fully machine washable
- 100% POLYESTER
How to use
Please read the operating instructions and safety warnings in particular before using the appliance and follow these at all times.
The heatpad is designed to warm the human body. It allows for targeted application of heat.
CONNECTING AND REMOVING THE INTELLIHEAT CONTROL
ATTENTION!The heatpad can only be used with the control supplied. The relative model is specified on the label sewn on the heatpad.
- Insert the control connector (6) to the heatpad connector (5), to connect the Intelliheat control to the connector on the heatpad
- Insert the plug in the socket
- Push down on the ON/OFF switch (4) to turn the heatpad on
- The display (1) will light up and the temperature will be automatically set to position 5 which is fast heat
- Select the desired temperature (from 1 = low, 5 = high. For fast heat up select 5) by pressing the temperature button (3) until your chosen temperature lights up on the display (1)
- The heatpad will provide a 3 hour heat treatment, then it will automatically shut off. The standby light (2), will be blue, after the 3 hours of operating to indicate that the product has switched off automatically
- Switch the heatpad back on by pressing the On/Off switch twice, and select your preferred temperature setting. 1 = low heat, 5 = High heat
- Switch the heatpad off by pressing the ON/OFF switch (4)
- Remove the plug from the socket
- Always disconnect the heatpad before washing
- The heatpad can be machine washed at 30°C with a normal cycle
- Only the gentle spin cycle is to be used. DO NOT set an additional spin cycle
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry-clean
- Set the dryer at a low temperature (less than 40°C)
- Do not apply pegs on the electrical parts when hanging the heatpad to dry in order not to damage them
- DO NOT use the heatpad until it is completely dry
- Do not iron
The product is packaged in recyclable materials. Dispose of it in compliance with the environmental protection standards.
The product must be disposed of appropriately, in compliance with European standard 2002/96/EC. The recyclable materials contained in the appliance must be recovered so as to prevent environmental pollution. For further information, contact the local disposal body or the appliance dealer.
Hazards and Cautions
- After having removed the heatpad from its packaging, verify its integrity based on the drawing and check for any damage caused during transport. If in doubt, do not use the appliance and contact the authorised service centre
- Do not let children play with the packaging! Keep the plastic wrapping out of the reach of children; risk of suffocation!
- Before connecting the heatpad, check that the mains voltage data reported on the identification plate corresponds to that of the available electric mains. The identification plate is attached to the heatpad
- This heatpad is intended exclusively as a heatpad for home use. Any other use is improper and potentially dangerous
- The heatpad is not to be used by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensorial or mental abilities, or with no experience or knowledge, unless supervised by a person responsible for their safety, supervision or after having received instructions regarding its use
- Children must be supervised to ensure they do not play with the heatpad
- Do not use the heatpad for ill people, for infants or for persons who are insensitive to heat
- This heatpad must not be used by children if the control devices have not been set beforehand by a parent or guardian or if the child has not been properly instructed on how to use the device safely.
- WARNING – NOT suitable for children under the age of 3. Children under the age of 3 must not use the appliance as they are unable to react in the event of overheating
- DO NOT activate the temperature control with wet hands
- DO NOT pull the power cord or the appliance itself to remove the plug from the socket
- Always disconnect the heatpad from the mains before cleaning or performing maintenance and when the heatpad is not in use
- In case of a fault or malfunctioning of the heatpad, switch it off and do not tamper with it. If the appliance needs to be repaired, contact an authorised technical service centre
- If the power cord is damaged, it must be replaced by an authorised technical service centre, so as to prevent all risks
- The heatpad must be used solely with the types of control indicated on the label
- Inspect the heatpad frequently to check for signs of wear and tear. If such signs are found or if the appliance has been used incorrectly, contact an authorised technical assistance centre before continuing to use
- It is recommended that people with pacemakers do not use the heatpad. Please check with your cardiologist
- DO NOT use the heatpad if it is wet
- DO NOT use the heatpad to keep animals warm
- DO NOT leave the heatpad running while you sleep
- DO NOT INSERT PINS OR NEEDLES
- Application of the heatpad for a long time at high temperature can burn the skin