Discover Scuba Diving Experience for Two
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 216 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
This is a great opportunity to learn the basics of scuba diving in the safety of a confined water area under the tuition of a professional PADI instructor. You might be thinking of taking up scuba diving as a hobby, fancy trying it before a holiday, or even just wanting to try something different.
The session starts with an introduction to scuba skills and familiarisation to scuba diving equipment. Once this has taken place the PADI professional instructor takes you into the water and introduces you to scuba diving. Remember everything you do in the PADI discover scuba diving programmes may count towards diver certification levels.
- This experience is available on selected Monday to Sunday dates, depending on location, throughout the year.
- You must take your experience before the voucher expiry date.
- Your experience will last between 1 and 3 hours.
- The minimum age is 10 years, however the minimum age at the Harrogate location is 15 years.
- You will need to have general fitness.
- This activity is not suitable if you suffer from chronic asthma or for those with heart conditions.
- If in doubt please consult your doctor.
- You will need to fill in a self assessment health declaration.
- You need to be a confident swimmer to participate.
- You must book at least 4 weeks in advance.
- This experience is for two people.
- There will be other people there on the day.
- Please check on booking if you can bring spectators.
This voucher is valid for a minimum of 11 months.