Day at the Races For Two
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 276 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Whether you’re new to horse racing or a complete professional, this day at the races is odds on favourite to guarantee you a memorable day out.
Arena Racing Company operates 15 racecourses nationwide, making it the largest racecourse group in the UK. Their venues provide a mix of flat, jump and all-weather tracks which means they have racing all year round, hosting 39% of the UK’s horseracing fixtures.
Twelve of the racecourses are traditional turf tracks for flat and jump racing, while three of the tracks are all-weather tracks. Arena Racing Company’s venues include some of the best known courses including Chepstow, Doncaster and Lingfield Park.
The Winning Race Day package includes:
- entrance to a day at the races on a selected racecourse (a Premier or equivalent ticket) for two
- a race day programme each
- free parking
- a drinks voucher for each of you
Once you have booked your experience directly with your chosen racecourse, you will be sent a booking confirmation letter in the post along with the tickets for your chosen date. You will need to present these tickets on the day in order to gain entrance and enjoy everything included in this package. Please therefore allow two weeks for receipt of the letter and ticket.
- This experience typically runs on selected dates per month, per location, (excluding big race meetings and music events), please check on booking.
- This experience typically lasts for a full day.
- To participate in this experience you must be at least 18 years old.
- You will need to be reasonably fit as some walking is involved.
- No experience or qualifications are necessary to take part in this experience.
- Please book at least 2 weeks in advance to allow enough time to receive your tickets after booking.
- This experience is for two people and will be open to the general public and could include large crowds.
- You are welcome to bring additional guests, they will need to purchase their own tickets in advance.
This voucher is valid until the 1st December 2017.