Cura-Heat Direct to Skin Neck & Shoulder Pain
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adults & children over 6 years
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock sold out
We're sorry, this product has sold out and we won't be receiving any further stock.
Collect 20 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
The penetrating heat action of Cura-Heat Direct to Skin Neck & Shoulder Pain lasts for 8 hours and once removed pain relief can continue for a further 8 hours, resulting in up to 16 hours pain relief.
Cura-Heat Direct to Skin Neck & Shoulder Pain cab be applied directly to the skin for those who prefer direct skin application heat therapy.
Simply open the sachet and apply directly to the skin over the painfiul area where the heat radiates through to the source of pain - decreasing stiffness, improving mobility and relaxing tense/aching muscles.
Non-medicinal, fragrance free and with a then dicreet design.
Adults and children over 12 years.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the label carefully before using this product.
Ensure the skin is dry and clean over the place of application.
Adults and children over 12: Open sachet by hand (do not cut with scissors), remove and unfold the heat patch. Gently peel away the paper strip from both ends on the back of the heat patch. Apply adhesive side of the patch to the skin over the painful area.
The heat patch activates within 1 minute and will heat up within 5 minutes once the sachet has been opened.
After use slowly peel off the heat patch and then dispose with normal household waste (do not incinerate the heat patch)
For external use only.
Each heat patch is single use.
Sore in a cool dry place avoiding direct sunlight.
Use by expiry date indicated
Store out of reach of children and pets
Hazards and Cautions
The heat patch is air activated - do not opne the sachet until you are ready to use it
It is normal to experience slight skin rednes after removing the heat patch - if you skin is still read adter a few hours, stop using the heat patch until the redness goes awat completely.
If symptoms persist or worsen seek medical advice.
If misused heat patches can cause burns even at low temperatures.
Follow instructions carefully and check the area of application frequently. To prevent risk of burns:
- Do not use over the same area for more then 8 hours in any 24 hour period
- Allow air to circulate ove the heat patch and do not apply extra pressure for example by lying on the heat pathc or wearing tight clothing over the heat patch
- If the heat patch becomes iuncomfortably hot remove immediately
- This heat patch should be used with careful suppervision on those unable to remove the product by themselves such as the elderly or physically disabled.
- Do not use whilst sleeping
- if a rash develops discontinue use immediately
- This heat pathc is not suitable for period or IBS pain
- never use this heat patch in any area of the body other than the neck and shoulder area
- For delicate, aging skin, apply adhesive side of the patch to clothing
- Have rheumatoid arthritis
- Have heart disease
- Have poor circulation
- Have nerve damage or sensory impairment
- Have a skin condition
- Are diabetic
- Are pregnant
I the patch is torn and the ingredients come into contact with the body or are swallowed, rinse affected area with water and seek immediate medical attention.
Iron, activated carbon and water.