Cow & Gate Yummy Harvest Chicken from 7m Onwards 200g
10 for £5 on selected Cow and Gate jars
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
You can't collect Boots Advantage Card points with this product
At Cow & Gate, we're passionate about helping little ones learn to love good food. In our delicious new range of jars, we use over 27 different fruits and vegetables, plus a variety of tastes & textures, so there's plenty for your baby to explore.
This Yummy Harvest Chicken recipe is made with our highest quality ingredients, including tasty carrots and potatoes, sourced directly from the farmers we know & trust. What's more, it's:
Free from artificial colours, flavourings and preservatives
Free from added salt
A texture that is tailored for your baby's age
Lower Age Limit: Advisory 7 Months.
How to use
- For good dental hygiene, clean your baby's teeth regularly, especially before bedtime.
- Serve hot or cold.
- Little appetites vary, stir well & serve your baby's portion into a clean bowl.
- To warm, stand in hot water. Take care if microwaving.
- Stir well & always check the temperature before serving.
Hazards and Cautions
- Natural ingredients may cause staining.
- Safety Button on lid, do not use food if raised or damaged.
This information was last updated 13/06/16
- Food left in the jar can be stored in the fridge for up to 48 hours.
- If feeding direct from the jar, unused portion must be discarded.
- Best Before: See lid.
No artificial colours, flavourings or preservatives
Country of Origin: Manufactured in the E.U.
Company address: Cow & Gate, Trowbridge, BA14 0XQ.
Carrot (31%), Water, Potato (19%), Tomato Purée, Chicken (9.5%), Wheat Starch (Gluten Free), Rapeseed Oil, Parsley.
Allergy advice: For allergens please see ingredients in bold.