Combogesic Double Action Paracetamol & Ibuprofen Tablets - 16 Tablets
See details below, always read the label.
Suitable for: Adults and adolescents 18 years and over
Active ingredients: Paracetamol, Ibuprofen
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 12 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
This Medicine is sold by BOOTS UK LIMITED at the professional discretion of a Boots pharmacist.
Unfortunately, next day home delivery is unavailable for this product.
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
We need to ensure that this medicine is suitable for the person it is intended for. Therefore a Boots pharmacist may be required to contact you by phone to find out some additional information. If they are unable to speak to you when required your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
Please ensure your contact details are correct before ordering this medicine
Combogesic is for the temporary relief of pain associated with: headache, migraine, backache, period pain, dental pain, muscular pain, cold and flu symptoms, sore throat and fever.
Adults and Adolescents 18 years and over
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
For oral use. For short term use only
Adults: One to two tablets taken every six hours, as required, up to a maximum of six tablets in 24 hours.
Children under 18 years: Not recommended for children under 18 years.
Do not take this product for more than 3 days without consulting your doctor.
Do not take more medicine than the carton tells you to. If you do not get better, talk to your doctor.
Do not take anything else containing paracetamol while taking this medicine. Talk to a doctor at once if you take too much of this medicine, even if you feel well.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not take if you:
- have ever had a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding
- are allergic to ibuprofen (or anything else in this medicine), aspirin or other related painkillers
- are taking other NSAID painkillers, or aspirin with a daily dose above 75mg
- are in the last 3 months of pregnancy
- have asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, had a stroke, liver, heart, kidney or bowel problems
- are a smoker
- are pregnant.
Store in the original packaging to protect from light.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
Paracetamol and Ibuprofen
Active Ingredients: Paracetamol 500mg and Ibuprofen 150mg
Also contains: Lactose Monohydrate. See leaflet for further information. Store below 30°C.