Colourless Hair Colour Remover Max Effect
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 36 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Removes permanent and semi- permanent hair colours. Contains 25% more active ingredients to help remove stubborn build-up and dark colours.
Removes Black, Reds, Browns and Dark Blondes.
- Removes permanent and semi-permanent hair colours
- Contains 25% more active ingredients to help remove stubborn build-up and dark colours
- Ultra strong formula that removes Black, Reds, Browns and Dark Blondes
- The simple way to wash away your unwanted colour and allow you to be the colour you desire
How to use
1.Pour bottle A into bottle B and Shake vigorously for 1 minute.
2. Apply to clean dry hair using entire content. Ensure the hair is saturated with lotion, use comb to ensure complete coverage. Cover hair in cling film and process for 45minutes.
3. Rinse lotion off with warm water for 5 minutes.
4. Apply half of bottle C and massage to lather like a shampoo for 1 minute. Now rinse for 5 minutes.
5. Apply the remainder of bottle C, massage to lather like shampoo for 1 minute. Now rinse for a further 5 minutes.
Hazards and Cautions
Conduct a patch test 24 hours before use
Conduct a strand test before use
Not suitable for children under 12
Not suitable for Henna treated or afro textured hair
Please see your doctor before use if you are pregnant
Protect clothing and surrounding furniture
Remove or protect jewellery
If using tint bowls do not use metal bowls or combs use only plastic accessories
Use protective gloves provided
Use two packs for hair longer than shoulder length
Do not apply on irritated or broken skin
Do not apply if you have a scalp condition
Do not use on restorers containing metallic salts
Do not use on brows or lashes
If product gets in your eyes wash out with cold water immediately and seek medical advice
Do not exceed process times
Keep out the reach of children
Bottle A: Aqua, Sodium Oxymethylene Sulfoxylate, Parfum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polysorbate 80, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Chlorphenesin, Benzyl Salicylate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde,
Bottle B: Aqua, Citric Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Polysorbate 80, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Hexyl Cinnamal, Chlorphenesin, Benzyl Salicylate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Sodium Chloride, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Geraniol, Linalool, Tetrasodium EDTA, CI 42090.
Bottle C: Aqua, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Bicarbonate , Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Decyl Glucoside, PEG-12 Dimethicone , Citric Acid, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate , Lauryl Glucoside, Chlorphenesin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Geraniol, Sorbic Acid, CI 15985.