NPW colour hairspray
3 for 2 Christmas Mix and Match
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 28 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
NPW colour hairspray
Highlight, fragrance and glitter your hair with pink and turquoise and you’ll be the eye-catcher at every party. High impact hair spray lets you create strong colour looks in seconds with zero commitment. To remove simply wash out with shampoo and warm water.
How to use
1. Take precautions to ensure your clothes and surfaces are well covered as colour spray as it will stain surfaces and fabrics.
2. Shake Bottle Well before Use
3. Choose section of hair you want to colour
4. Position bottle about 5-10cm from section of hair and spray colour.
5. Leave for 30 seconds and pat dry with paper towel
6. Cover coloured section of hair with hair spray* to seal the colour
7. To remove, wash hair thouroughly. Colour may take 2-3 washes to be completely rinsed out.
8.Store and use at room temperature.
Tip: Colours work best on lighter colour hair.
2 x 30ml Hairspray
Hazards and Cautions
Warning! Protect shoulders and clothing from overspray. Don’t use on a fine blonde, bleached hair. Do not inhale.
Ingredients: Alcohol Denat., Aqua (Water, Eau), Acrylates/ VA Copolymer, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Parfum (Fragrance), Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Hydroxycitronellal, Amylcinnamyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Benzyl Cinnamate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone. May Contain [+/-]: CI 77019, CI 77891,2,2'-[(3,3'-dichloro[1,1'-biphenyl]-4,4'-diyl)bis(azo)]bis[3-oxo-N-phenylbutanamide] (Pigment Yellow 12) and its salts, CI 45410.