Chicco Car Storage Organiser
Save up to 1/2 price on selected nursery
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 32 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
The Chicco Car Storage Organiser can be attached to the back of the front car seat and fitted to the seat using a simple belt system, featuring several pockets and removable pouch for easy and simple storage on your travels.
Adults aged 18 or over.
You must be at leaset 16 years to purchase this product
How to use
Read the enclosed patient leaflet before use.
Before using this prodouct:
This medicine is suitable for most people but a few people should not use it. If you are in any doubt, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Do not use this medicine:
- If you have ever had a bad reaction to Anusol or any of its ingredients.
- Do not use on broken or infected skin. Common skin infections include anal warts, genital herpes, thrush and jock itch.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- If you are under 18 years of age.
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist:
- If you have rectal bleeding or if you are in doubt whether any bleeding you have experienced is caused by piles
- If symptoms worsen or do not improve after you have used the medicine for 7 days.
- If you are taking or using any other medicines including
- corticosteroids (a type of anti-inflammatory medicine), e.g. betamethasone or hydrocortisone (used in eczema and dermatitis),dexamethasone, prednisolone.
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding do not use this medicine.
For anal insertion.
Directions for use (over 18 years): Topical use only.
Gently clean and dry the anal area. Pull apart plastic cover and peel back to expose the suppository. Insert one suppository into the anus at night, in the morning and after each bowel movement. Do not insert more than three suppositories in one day. Do not longer than 7 consecutive days.
Anusol Soothing Relief Suppositories should be inserted into the anus
- Wash anal area and dry gently with a soft towel before using this medicine.
- Remove plastic cover from the suppository before use.
- Wash your hands before and after using Anusol.
- The suppository will melt after insertion.
Hazards and Cautions
Children (under 18 years): Do not use.
Do not use in pregnancy or breastfeeding. If you continually suffer from piles, if the condition is not improved, or if rectal bleeding occurs consult your doctor.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Do not use this medicine:
- If you have had a bad reaction to Anusol or any of the ingredients in it.
- If you have fungal, viral or bacterial skin sores.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you are under 18 years of age
- If you have rectal bleeding which has not been diagnosed as piles.
- If your symptoms have worsened or not improved within 7 days of using this product.Anusol Soothing Relief Suppositories can have
- Anusol Soothing Relief Suppositories can have side-effects, like all medicines, although these don’t affect everyone and are usually mild. If you experience the following, stop using the medicine and tell your doctor:
- Sensitivity reactions (such as a rash) which occur rarely.
- Mild irritation or burning on application. This does not usually last a long time, so if this becomes troublesome or lasts longer than a few days, tell your doctor.
If you experience any side-effects not included in this leaflet or are unsure of anything, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Also you can help to make sure medicines remain as safe as possible by reporting any unwanted side-effects via the internet at http:// www.mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard
Do not store above 25°C
This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice if you suffer from allergies.
Active Ingredients: Each Suppository contains Hydrocortisone Acetate 10 mg, Zinc Oxide 296 mg, Bismuth Subgallate 59 mg, Balsam Peru 49 mg, Benzyl Benzoate 33 mg, Bismuth Oxide 24 mg
Other Ingredients: Hard Fat, Kaolin Light