Botanics Aromatherapy Pure Essential Eucalyptus Oil - 10ml
3 for 2 on selected vitamins, supplements and complementary medicines- cheapest free
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 20 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
Botanics Aromatherapy Pure Essential Eucalyptus Oil is selected by Boots Aromatherapists, from plants grown in China.
100% pure essential oil use for:
- in the bath
Suitable for adults.
How to use
Always read the product information before use.
For an aromatherapy massage blend up to 5 drops of essential oil in 10ml of Base Bath, Body & Massage oil.
Create your own aromatherapy products; see leaflet inside for further details.
Hazards and Cautions
- Do not use on children aged 3 or under
- For external use only
- Never apply neat oils to the skin, always dilute in a carrier oil
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Keep away from eyes
- Asthmatics should not inhale essential oils
- Essential oils are flammable, do not put on near a naked flame
- Store in a cool place
Consult your Doctor or Qualified Aromatherapist before use if:
- you have a medical condition
- you suffer from skin allergies
- you are using homeopathic remedies
- Please read the product packaging before use. Seek professional advice 'before using if you suffer from epilepsy, skin allergies, are pregnant or", are using homoeopathic remedies. Asthmatics should avoid direct inhalation.
Eucalyptus globulus oil (naturally contains Limonene)